what to pack?

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
I just drove four hours one way to get Renzo, and it looks like everything is covered here except for two major items.

You need to take lots of hugs and kisses.:dancing:

Last edited:
OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have read this thread and this is what I have come up with. I am going to bring a basket thing with a dog bed in it for at night and the drive home because Im going there with my husband but coming home alone because he is flying out so i needed something for her to be safe and secure in for the ride home. Also what I have packed so far is 6 towels, 4 pee pads, a puppy nylabone, her cuddle buddy that you can put in the microwave and warm up like a bean bag, shampoo, 3 cups of food, 4 bottled waters, her collar, and baby wipes. Am I forgetting anything?

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
I have read this thread and this is what I have come up with. I am going to bring a basket thing with a dog bed in it for at night and the drive home because Im going there with my husband but coming home alone because he is flying out so i needed something for her to be safe and secure in for the ride home. Also what I have packed so far is 6 towels, 4 pee pads, a puppy nylabone, her cuddle buddy that you can put in the microwave and warm up like a bean bag, shampoo, 3 cups of food, 4 bottled waters, her collar, and baby wipes. Am I forgetting anything?

A CAMERA :gum:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Yes dont forget the camera!! The reason my concern with the hotels is because this pup will have not have enough protection against parvovirus.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
oh :poo: forgot the camera! I am going to be careful at the hotel because it gives me that peace of mind! She gets her shot on the 20th and I go get her the 25th but even after one shot I dont feel I should take the risk. I am taking her to a vet the 26th before I drive the 4 hours back to check her eye. The breeder is asking the vet on friday but Im getting her looked at myself also. Got my yard finished yesterday and today getting the house ready and monday and tuesday of next week im wiping everything down with bleach and getting the house puppy proof!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.