Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Very excited for you, cannot wait for some of your amazing pics!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It is a good plan and Karen gave you great advice....... BUT -- you must be calm and not nervous about how A & K will or won't react.... remember calm.. calm. They know if you are hesitant... darn critters are very smart and in tune

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well!? Is he there yet??? Cmon you can't keep your peeps waiting!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Yes Lisa so cute but sick parvo is negative they are putting him on antibiotics and antinausea meda for now. I have some great pics I will upload later on. Its been a long night/morning!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oh, no what's wrong do they know?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes Lisa so cute but sick parvo is negative they are putting him on antibiotics and antinausea meda for now. I have some great pics I will upload later on. Its been a long night/morning!

Maybe he caught kennel cough from the transport?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I hope the little guy is ok!!! :nope:

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Mimi accepted Tyler (5 months old when we got him) without any problems. After Tyler passed away she (at the time mimi was Almost 10 years old) accepted rudy (9 week old puppy at the time) without any problems. After Mimi passed away we got Mila. Rudy Accepted Mila (Mila 9 weeks Rudy 11 months) without any problems. Other than Rudy tolerating way too much puppy chewing no problems so far. Btw Mimi was the wicked bitch of the west and didn't get along with other dogs very well at all. Never had a problem with the puppies. Don't worry but of course you should probably supervise all Doggy interactions for the first 3-4 weeks.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How is Bruno today??

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] he still has very loose stools but has only one so far this morning... It's like Dijon mustard.. has kept the chicken and rice down.. He has kept the chicken and rice down and he hates the clavamox.. but I make him take it.. Aldo and Katara are still touch and go.. they are getting lots of one on one time with him under controlled environment.. Aldo in particular is not ready for all of them to be together.. he will get there I think... I remember a few months back I would pick Alexia up and he would lunge to try to get her.. now, he still responds to her when she is on the floor with katara playing or alana;...or outside, but he could care less if I pick her up.. so, I think he will be able to control his impulses as he gets used to Bruno and loses the excitement over him.. and then Bruno will get bigger to so that definitely will help.. Bruno has gotten some serious sniffing today.. must be because he got a bath.. he was so stinky after all the GI upsets yesterday.. then, he does that chicken dance thatn [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] was asking about, but with watery stool it's not a nice sight to see!! thank you for keeping us in your thoughts

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online