How bullies get what they want.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Miila started sleeping with us since the other night we had a big thunderstorm and I brought her in bed. Normally she sleeps by herself in the living room.(her choice) Well I guess she now feels completely like she belongs or something cuz 3 nights in a row she has been in bed with us which I love. Problem is she hasnt found "her spot" yet. Mugsy and Cutty have a routine and know exactly where to go but Miila not so much. well she was in many spots throughout the night and hubby said at one point she sneezed or something on his face, waking him up. She was sitting there staring at him. He rolled over using the other end of the pillow and she curled up right where he was laying. lmao So I guess she knew how to make him move out of her spot. :LMAO: smart girl. ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, maybe he was snoring and keeping her up. :ROFL:

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Love this! Tank has been sleeping with us since he was a pup and here it is 2 1/2 years later and he just now finally found his spot. He sleeps right next to our heads (My bf and I) and always seems to have his chin on my arm and sticks his butt in my bf's face! :laugh: I swear bully's are so darn smart they know how to mess with people! :hahaha:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Too funny, maybe he was snoring and keeping her up. :ROFL:

Very well could have been. One morning he was snoring so loud I woke up and looked and there was Mugsy sitting there with his head up just looking straight ahead as if to say "Wtf, it is 4 in the morning and I am trying to sleep." Pretty sad when his snoring disturbs the pups. lmao

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
That is a cute story. 5 bodies in your bed, eh? wow! King size, i hope?:begging:

Yes cal king but doesnt seem big enough somehow. Cutty takes up the whole space next to me and at my feet since he likes to do the under the covers, out from under all night. That is his path so nobody can lay there without him trampling them all night. Mugsy claimed above my head although Miila did squeeze him outta that spot forcing him to get trampled all night by cutty. lol Not the best night sleep but once Miila finds her spot it will be ok. Daddy doesnt share with the pups hardly so it is on me to get everyone comfy. lol

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
So cute!! We had a similar "persuasion" hahahahaha. Started when Lupe had head tremors, which she grew out of over two years ago. Now it's her, us, and two cats. It really is the most comfy feeling when she settles in the right place. But the snoring...well, we've gotten used it!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.