NFL Jerseys for Bulldogs

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Sooo... hubby and I are obsessed with football and naturally that obsession has led to an argument over which team Sancho will support. This was a hard fought battle between us, but we've come to a compromise: he will just have to root for both. Every other week, Sancho will sport either a Cowboys jersey (for me) or a '9ers jersey (for him).

The only problem is that I can't seem to find any jerseys with measurements appropriate for a full-grown bully. I thought for sure they'd be relatively easy to find after seeing that EB on the NFL "Back to Football" commercial last year (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOoN7gtRRXw), but apparently not :-/

Have any of you guys seen/found/purchased one? From where?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I found this place. Not sure if they fit bulldog though, but what really does, lol.

hotdogcollars.com/categories/214-NFL-Dog-Jerseys.aspx

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Found this too, lol.
footballfanatics.com/NFL_Pets
thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

Last edited:

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
[MENTION=5193]Texkota[/MENTION] I'll chime in and argue for Sixburgh, GO STEELERS :)

BIJAH

May 28, 2012
San Jose CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ari Gold
I bought mine from petco.com / amazon.com thru petco
But they fit small and a XL was just the right fit for my 12week old puppy.

I think this link has bigger sizes ftw.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Cowboys? Steelers?? PULEEEZ.....Really? :bad:

On a serious note now. Links are not allowed. If you have a link that you would like to give to the poster, please do it thru PM. This is part of the terms of service for English Bulldog News. The reason we have this rule is to prevent spammers... they ruin it for everyone...... Thanx

Bruce

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Falcons all the way!!! But yeah....Football Fanatics has been a good source for us in the past. Also, a Google search of your teams may lead to team stores where they can be bought on line.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Sooo... hubby and I are obsessed with football and naturally that obsession has led to an argument over which team Sancho will support. This was a hard fought battle between us, but we've come to a compromise: he will just have to root for both. Every other week, Sancho will sport either a Cowboys jersey (for me) or a '9ers jersey (for him).

The only problem is that I can't seem to find any jerseys with measurements appropriate for a full-grown bully. I thought for sure they'd be relatively easy to find after seeing that EB on the NFL "Back to Football" commercial last year (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOoN7gtRRXw), but apparently not :-/

Have any of you guys seen/found/purchased one? From where?

Cowboys..good choice ! ! ! :) :) Gizmo's Jersey is a Pet Jersey Directly from Shopdallascowboys.com dont ask me why, but it was on clearance 2 years ago, for about $10.00 - the exact same one is listed for $20 - other places on the net they go for $30 We bought the XL one - and it is 'snug' on her, as the fabric stretches :) it also works like a 'Thunder Shirt' and totally calms her down :) :) :).

Now if your Hubby would of said the BEagles or the Deadskins, I would of said DIVORCE that man, cause ya can't confuse poor Sancho :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I don't even support the pro's anymore, they are just a bunch of OVER PAYED jerks, and it's all about the money. Give me a good collage game any day. Now that's a good football game.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Your bullies can wear child sized jerseys too..... HRH wears a 4T Tshirt and she weighs 41lbs. I do sew a tuck/dart in the belly because she does have a waist and it hangs too low for my preference. But overall a child's shirt works quite well.

I'd think the bigger bullies could fit nicely in a size 5 or 6.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
DA BEARS!!!! I know we used to have a sponsor that made awesomenfl hoodies for dog I bought one @dessertskybulldogs , do you remember who it was?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online