NFL Jerseys for Bulldogs

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I have to say that a 49ers jersey would do so much more for his self esteem... just something to consider

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
We put Gio in one of our jerseys last winter just for fun. I think if I bought him a kids it might fit, thats what I did when I got him a Celtics jersey!

By the way, GO PATS!! :D

Patriots!.jpg IMG_0829.jpg

OP
redhed

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
@%1;:[/MENTION]
OMG, how super cute does Gio look? I love the Pats jersey on him, though it would def be better if it were a Cowboys one ;) How big is he and what size jersey is that?

I like your idea, as well as the jerseys from Football Fanatics. The ones direct from the NFL or the team sites all got reviews that they were sized too small for bulldogs. It would've been cool to get one of those ones with his name on it, but oh well :) If we had a girl bully, I'd be all about the cheerleader outfit!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=5200]redhed[/MENTION] Thanks so much! I don't think he would be as cute as he is in the Pats jersey if he was wearing a Cowboys :tease: !!!

He is about 55 lbs and thats an adult L, it was huge on him but I think I might look into getting him an adult M this year for him, or a kids L! The celtics jersey he is wearing is a kids L and it was plenty long but maybe a bit to snug!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
DA BEARS!!!! I know we used to have a sponsor that made awesomenfl hoodies for dog I bought one @dessertskybulldogs , do you remember who it was?

That would be plussizedpups.com

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Uggg... Football....

Both of my boy's are HUGE into football... My oldest (15) has started two-a-days for high school football and we just picked up my youngest sons gear for the youth league. We will be eating, breathing and living football at my house for the next 4-5 months.

So naturally we've had to buy Jerseys for Molly...

molly.jpg

(She actually won a picture of the month contest for the month of January at one of the sites you can buy the jerseys from :) )

The Jersey she is wearing in that picture is a Medium.. She was 3 months old then.. I don't think there is any way she would fit in a large now :bully:

molly-2.jpg

For our Superbowl party we bought her the cheerleader Outfit (DANG FLABIT i cant find my pictures of her in it.. i'll keep looking)
ny-giants-cheer1_MED.jpg

We ordered her a Medium and it was VERY tight (think grumpy sausage in a dress)... again, i don't think even a large would fit her now. When you order, i would defiantly get a size larger then you need.

I think we are going to try and make molly a custom jersey for our local high school team (the youth team uses the same mascot and colors).. I'll post pictures of what ever we create.

With Molly's human brothers spending all their time at football practice she is NOT HAPPY!

game_time.jpg

... and a gratuitous picture of one of my boys.. :loco:

porter-small.jpg

Last edited:

sherden24

Nov 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gumbo
Gumbo will have both a pink saints jersey and an lsu Cheer outfit!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online