Warning.... Do not feed your dog lettuce!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Was making hubby's lunch and had pieces of lettuce I was going to throw away. Cutty likes it while the other 2 pretend to eat it just because and never actually do. Well he ate their pieces as well.... Oh my lord the gas that is coming up from under this desk right now is HORRID! He likes to sleep under the covers but he may gas himself out tonight. WOW! :LMAO:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol well he slept under cover last night and survived. Guess that kept my noise clean anyhow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas and Orion love both lettuce and green beans. Neither of which raise the toxic smell level of the house. I was freaking out with the title, because Vegas can hear the salad bag open from upstairs.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion love both lettuce and green beans. Neither of which raise the toxic smell level of the house. I was freaking out with the title, because Vegas can hear the salad bag open from upstairs.

Well I usually let them have a little piece but he ended up with a good amount last night. Thinking just a piece next time is a better idea. haha

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Whew! I was worried when I read the title, lettuce is one of Rook's very favorite foods.
He sleeps in his crate and not with us so maybe I've been missing out on the horrid gas, lol.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Whew! I was worried when I read the title, lettuce is one of Rook's very favorite foods.
He sleeps in his crate and not with us so maybe I've been missing out on the horrid gas, lol.

:lol: sorry. I did put a smiley in the title when I posted but it didnt go thru I guess. Oops. ;)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse has broccoli and no gas problem but I have never tried that, maybe if we have a unwelcome visitor I will try it LOL.
:laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.