Episode of Judge Judy

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
So I have a confession, I love to watch all of those court room tv shows.

I often think, no way would I agree to have my "case heard here, on the people's court" ( or Judge Judy)

Anyways, there was an episode where this lady had put her dog in a kennel and couldn't afford to pay to get him out, so the owner refused to give her the dog back (not a bully).

The lady made a comment about how much her dog meant to her, saying she loved her dog like she loved her daughter.

Judge Judy went into one of her usual tyrants about how people don't love dogs like they love their children.

Well I'm going to put it on record that I love Pan like he is my baby. The children are jealous at how much I love him. I mean let's face it, my bully has never let me down, or been disrespectful, and when he doesn't want to listen, it's just too cute. So I'm thinking that if Judge Judy had herself a bully she would have to retract her statement and owe that woman an apology.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Maybe we should write her? :lol: Funny non "dog people" will never understand. Heck I have many friends/family who think they are dog people but are nowhere near the level we all are.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Not a fan of Judge Judy or anybody who thinks they are God, knows everything
and are rude & disrespectful.

My pets, whatever species, are treated (and are) members of our family...our main
rule (for the people too) is you must get along and you must be respectful. You
don't have to 'love' each other or agree with the opinion but get along and be
respectful. I'm 57 and it's worked well for all & we've had lots of pets, all different
kinds and types and most except for a Springer Spaniel and a Golden Retriever, came
to us needing homes and not bought altho we did find several Goldens needing new
homes and paid owner's asking fees so guess we bought them
:D and glad to do so,
they were still needing a home, took in lots of strays over the years and many times
had 5-6 pets at a time...so much fun and so much work
but so worth it! TX Carol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
So I have a confession, I love to watch all of those court room tv shows.

I often think, no way would I agree to have my "case heard here, on the people's court" ( or Judge Judy)

Anyways, there was an episode where this lady had put her dog in a kennel and couldn't afford to pay to get him out, so the owner refused to give her the dog back (not a bully).

The lady made a comment about how much her dog meant to her, saying she loved her dog like she loved her daughter.

Judge Judy went into one of her usual tyrants about how people don't love dogs like they love their children.

Well I'm going to put it on record that I love Pan like he is my baby. The children are jealous at how much I love him. I mean let's face it, my bully has never let me down, or been disrespectful, and when he doesn't want to listen, it's just too cute. So I'm thinking that if Judge Judy had herself a bully she would have to retract her statement and owe that woman an apology.

I totally agree!

Members online

No members online now.