JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi there! First, I'm very sorry for your loss of your bully, that must have been quite tragic. I have an Emma too that I got when she was 8 weeks. She's 7.5 months now. She displayed her dominance right away with my two the guys (they're 1.5 years old so they're still quite young). I can't tell you how many times I have submitted her, as recently as yesterday and she got submitted twice when she, Wilson, Jack and a new dog Riley (7 months) were all playing outside and started getting to controlling. I simply grab her by the nap and make her lay on her side. She submits quite easy though and will stay in that position until she's told she can get up. She got quite dominate You have some great advice above. Stay tough and have patience. It may take a bit of time but all the hard work will pay off. Submit her and tell her NO in a firm voice the moment she starts dominating your shepard and especially with her dominance toward food and Hannah.

:welcome: to EBN too. :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
You already have great advice...It took a lot of time with Brutus and he is still learning....With Chanel(pitbull) she is very submissive with people/dogs except cats and I have had no problems...She understands the pack order and that hubby and I control everything...Within 6 months she was trained potty/obedience. With Brutus well he is a typical :bully: stubborn stubborn but it pays off. Good Luck with everything :)

OP
Handiangie

Handiangie

Jul 12, 2012
Northern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma
Night # 2 for the crate. Judging from the cute little snoring coming from the crate, I'm thinking it's gotta be a ood night.
Good night All!

OP
Handiangie

Handiangie

Jul 12, 2012
Northern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I'm hoping that is a sign your seing progress already? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.