Updated Pics of Lola

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola bulldog 005 - Copy (3).jpgLola bulldog 006 - Copy (2).jpgLola bulldog 009 - Copy (3).jpgLola bulldog 010 - Copy (3).jpgLola bulldog 011 - Copy (4).jpgLola bulldog 012 - Copy (3).jpg
The breeder sent me pics to show me how big she is, she looks so small! I dont mean to toot my own horn but man she is a good lookin' bully!:lmao: I love her caramel color!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
The breeder told me she is very mellow and never whines! She just goes with the flow and is ok with it! It has been great watching her grow i picked her out at a week old and have gotten pictures everyday since what a journey and so glad its almost over and she can come home!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
:heart: She's totally going to be one of those adorable goofy looking bullies. Goofy in a great, FANTABULOUS way.

I couldnt agree more! I think all EB's are goofy thats what makes them what they are and why people love them so much. The goofiness and the cheesy personality is what made me choose this breed along with how loyal they are and how good they are with kids. Great breed all the way around!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Love the wrinkles. She is a little sweetheart

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Almost time....she's looking good, just wait until she falls asleep in your lap and starts with her baby bully squeeky noises....heaven.

kayo56

Jul 11, 2012
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet.
She's so cute, I love those baby wrinkles. I can still remember the first moment I saw a bulldog puppy. My nephew kept saying that he wanted an English bulldog, and his parents got one. I couldn't understand why they would want one of those dogs. What was I thinking?

When they arrived family arrived with Kacey in tow, there was this snorting, grunting mass of wrinkles waddling into the yard--and I was a believer! Bulldogs became my standard for canine beauty.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=5264]sweetpeasmom2008[/MENTION] She is just adorable. Ask the breeder if there is something wrong with her left eye, it is not opening all the way, like it is irritated or something. It could just be the pics but I would ask anyway. She is a cutie though.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I love her .... have you got the countdown to hours and minutes yet??? :hahaha:

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I think her eye is irritated because I went back and looked at pics from a couple days ago and it was all the way open but in one of the pictures from last night it looks like she has some drainage so I will be getting a hold of her today and making sure she is ok. Thanks for showing me that I would have never noticed!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
lola 4.17.jpglola 4.22.jpglola atlas 4.13.jpglola atlas stance 4.000.jpglola ball.jpglola front ball 4.033.jpg
These are pictures from this morning! Look at my baby! The last picture is a bully stance for sure! I did talk to the breeder about her eye and she has a appointment on friday to get her first shot but she said she will call the vet in the morning but she doesnt think anything is wrong so we shall see!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
OMG, I am jealous, she is adorable and that stance in the last pic
of this am's...what a great bully 'tude! Congrat's from Texas Carol

Most Reactions