Going to be Fostering an Olde English soon!!!

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
This will be our first time fostering a rescue pet! And a great rescues at that. We will be helping a family give their dog a temporary home until they get back on their feet so that they don't have to give up their baby!!! I'm super excited I love animals, my hubsand is glad I don't own a ranch or we'd be full of animals!!!! She should be comin next week she 1yr old Olde English bully and super cute will post pics soon!

Has anyone here had an Olde I've read they're a healthier type of bully that don't have breathing problems...

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I heard Olde are in better health than EB's but dont know personally. That is great you are helping that family I would be so greatful if I was them!:up:

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
We had an OEB until March of this year and she was what turned us onto the Bulldog breed. She was fantastic! I can't vouch for how much healthier they are as our current EB puppy is our first EB. Our OEB had a much longer snout/nose but still snored like it was going out of style. She looked more like an EB body with a Mastiff's head as far as the shape went. She had a great personality and definitely a clown side to her like Bulldogs should have. Very obedient and listened while also barking like she was ready to rip an arm off when she'd hear unfamiliar noises outside. They're a wonderful dog and we likely would have went with another OEB had it not been for concerns over the registries and a lot of red flags that we kept running into. In the end, we went with an EB instead, but OEB's are right up there.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=5053]lakermarie[/MENTION], good on you and your family helping out a family in need :2thumbs:.
You'll never know their gratitude, mere words can't express it.

I see your join date is a month before I joined, Welcome and so glad to
meet you! I've taken in Brutie, 3 yrs old and needing a home, a month
ago (why I joined EBN) and he's a good dog...Gator is very handsome!
Texas Carol & Brutie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.