Puppy check list T-10 days!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Ok here is the list of what I have and a shopping list for what I need please look it over and tell me if I forgot anything!

Things already bought

Purple 32" wire crate with divider
small cuddle cube bed
2 big packs of puppy pads
retractable leash that goes up to 100lbs
2 collars one for now and one the next size up
Dog tag with name and address
Dog brush
Avoderm shampoo and cond.
2 packs of the nylabone 3 pack starter puppy kits that have the dura chews in it
nylabone puppy chew pacifier set
pink kong puppy
kong stuffin' snacks for puppies
Nylabone dura toy
puppy vitamins
2 pink fleece blankets
large cuddle cube for living room
Malactic otic
tear stain gel
Avoderm dog food 15lbs going to try it before I order more

Stuff I ordered from Petflow but havent received it yet
Ziwipeak lamb dog treats 1lb
Ziwipeak beef dog treats 1lb
grizzly salmon oil 16oz
EVO wild cravings turkey and chicken grain free biscuits 2 x 20oz

Stuff I have to buy when I go to get Lola the closest walmart is 4 hours away lol
nail clippers
dog toothbrush and tooth paste
harness
vaseline
cotton balls
witch hazel wipes
desiten rash cream
baby wipes
corn starch
Benedryle 25 mg pills
2 more fleece blankets
round makeup pads
gold bond or baby powder
and 2 stuffed toys
kong tennis balls

Is there anything I am forgetting? I know sounds crazy but I live in a small town so I have to order everything because we dont have places to buy here so I want to make sure I have everything because the closest walmart is 3 to 4 hours depending on how fast you drive and the same for a petsmart or petco. So what ya think?

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
oh and I forgot when it comes closer to time so it doesnt spoil big thing of plain creek yogurt and a can of pumpkin.

Kassie

May 15, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus McGee
Bowls? We also went so far as to get smaller stainless steel travel bowls. Hes only went to Nana's (my mom) house so far, but in the future we will have some in his doggie bag

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sounds good, you may even get some lemon juice in the squirt bottle in case he gets too hot and has a hard time breathing, it will clear out the white foam that builds up in the back of their throat.

Kassie

May 15, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus McGee
yogurt and a can of pumpkin.

We didn't get these things yet bc puppies have sensitive tummies anyway. As he gets older I plan to introduce the yummy'ier stuff lol

When we picked him up the breeder gave us TONS of helpful tips and one was about water change. (sadly they live 4hrs from us or I'd be visiting them DAILY lol) They said our water may be different from theirs and he may get runny poos, but it will be ok and work itself out after a few days. And as predicted he did...and it got better...

Good luck on the new baby =] I know you will be just like we were, basically keeping him in a bubble :blush2:

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I forgot the lemon juice and I forgot to add to the list that we have two ceramic bowls hope that wont be a problem or we will switch to stainless steel. And I will be keeping her in a bubble and those trying to come into our bubble better watch out!:bitchslap:
Thanks everyone keep the suggestions coming!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Ya this has been a long time coming! I wanted EB for about 3 years just had to wait tell the timing was right and we found the right house with a big yard. When I decide to do something I dont half a** it!;) I want to give her a good life!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.