Thread: Do you worry about your dog walking around in PetSmart

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Do you worry about your dog walking around in PetSmart

I don't worry about it. I don't take Samson to the dog park anymore because he was viciously attacked and I am just too scared to anymore but I'd wouldn't let him drink from the community bowl at the dog park.

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Do you worry about your dog walking around in PetSmart

Quote Originally Posted by TessaAndSamson View Post
    I don't worry about it. I don't take Samson to the dog park anymore because he was viciously attacked and I am just too scared to anymore but I'd wouldn't let him drink from the community bowl at the dog park.
    I don't worry about Petsmart, I think I own the ONLY EB in our town, it takes me forever to get out of there because of all the questions, number one being Ooohhh he's old isen't he??? NO he is 14 months (a pup), but my point is the DOG PARK, when it is cooler out we do take Vegas, I can NOT believe the agressive dogs there, we have packed up and left before, even though Vegas loves it. A big black lab was pulling the skin on his neck quite a distance because he has alot of skin/rolls there, continuously and the owner DID NOTHING, I tried to keep them apart but of course Vegas fell in love with the abuser!! We still take him and in his mind he is a Mastiff, he always goes for the biggest dog at the park and falls in "love" he can't play with the tall dogs but he sure can body slam them when they are down!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads