Bacon is getting brave

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
bacon used to be terrified of the vacuum cleaner... now he runs laps around the house barking at it like it was a playmate. He's even taken to biting it on occasion while its running... maybe he's just trying to protect me from housework:lol:

I'll try to get video, but its hard to vacuum and record at the same time

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Schultz has always had a thing for the vacuum....likes to stealthily approach from the side or behind and give it a good headbutt...but only when it's off....Bacon is super brave!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stiggy used to be terrified of the vacuum until I showed him that it was harmless one day. Don't know if that was a great idea because since then he acts like how you described Bacon. lol.

Punkin doesn't like loud noises and used to sprint to the other side of the room. I tried to show him that it was harmless too but he still avoids it. Doesn't bolt but walks away slowly.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Bacon is definatley brave :) Brutus wont go anywhere near ours :lol: I tried to show him close up but he ran away as quick as wind :ROFL:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas could care less about the vacuum never has, but when I get the attachments out he goes running to his crate.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
On the funny side, Mila flips out at the site of a broom, attacks the vacuum. She is deaf so the vacuum is just another moving object to her. On the serious side, don't let the dog attack loud objects. We had a bulldog attack the gardeners law mower. A few stitches later and she was fine. We should have seen the signs when she got seriously upset and attacked a leaf blower and the vacuum.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl bites the vacuum when it's on. Wilson is so scared he'd climb a tree if he could to get away from it.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse is scared of it too, he sits in the corner by the front door when I get it out, good on bacon for protecting you from the dreaded housework LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.