Bruno Cannoli 8 weeks- T-4

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Well the breeder called this morning and told me Bruno had been cleared to travel by the vet. He did however tell me that the vet had found a very small umbilical hernia and a very light heart murmur. He said neither consition would require any special precautions or care. Of course I am. Bit worried about those findings but after such a long stressful wait for him I cannot reject him now. I am going to trust the vet that the conditions are benign and hope foe the best. He is such a cute baby! I really love his, his head is very similar to Aldo's big blocky head! So cute!
and Bertha [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] these are for you!! :heart::heart::heart:
19e34407.jpg

b07842dc.jpg

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Oh he is cute! I love all his skin! I hope he is ok and its a innocent murmer!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
He is a beautiful baby. I'm sure that with your good care he will grow out of all ailments.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION]. Omg! He is precious! His head is beautiful. Bertha says hubba hubba. Do you have a vet lined up to check him out after he gets home to verify condition of murmur and hernia?

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
@acarabias. Omg! He is precious! His head is beautiful. Bertha says hubba hubba. Do you have a vet lined up to check him out after he gets home to verify condition of murmur and hernia?
Yes a vet needs to see him within 48 hrs of arrival to make the health guarantee valid so he for sure will be getting a head to toe assessment

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.