Short periods of craziness

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Oh yes! Bubba has a couple of these episodes a day! It's too funny! He usually does this when he is overly tired and needs a nap! If you go to my posts, you can see a video of these 'pychotic' episodes! ha ha! Or, I will try to find my post and tag you so you can take a look

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
"A tired bully is a well behaved bully" ;) I know you are her Puppet but she needs to know who is boss. Pinning her on her back or side will help let her know that you are Pack Leader. Theoretically, she should stop when you tell her to...... I know,, Riiiiiiight.. LOL Good Luck! :)

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubie gets the "crazies" a couple of times a day. Sometimes she's on her back, wiggling and growling. Others she gets a wild hair and just starts running circles around the house, crashing into the walls when she can't stop to turn fast enough, etc. It's so cute!! Usually she's not aggressive during these episodes, just silly.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
We like to call this "Jaws on paws or gremlin mode". Mila goes through this stage for quite a bit longer. You are lucky it only lasts a few minutes. Use this time to redirect the energy chasing ball or taking a walk. Sometimes works for us. Rudy went through this stage too. He has thought me that I need to play chase the dog with the ball around the house nightly. We both need a nap after 20 or so minutes of chase the ball/chase Rudy with the ball. I think he could keep going but let's me off easy.

Members online