Reading the stories about the bullies for adoption

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
So I always come here and look at the bullies that are available for adoption. You know thinking Pan may want a playmate, but want to find one around his same age and size.

As I'm looking at all the babies that are listed I'm also reading their stories. I found myself actually holding back tears as I read some of the horror stories that these poor babies have had live through.

It just infuriates me that people would do these things to these babies.

Pan is my baby. The kids believe he is more my baby than they are. As I'm writing this post he is curled up next to me with his head on my lap. I could never imagine causing him pain or getting sick of taking care of him and deciding to dispose of him.

I'm so grateful to those of you who open your hearts and take care of these poor souls and show them that not all people are monsters. You are all angels and are making such a difference in the life of those that you save and I just wanted to send out my kudos to you!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ditto. It is just horrific what these babies have had to live with in their lives. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It is horrible, many feel and are taught that dogs are disposable and just another piece of property they have. It is so sad :*(

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
It is very sad and I cant even think what kind of people would do this stuff! How do they live with themselves! makes me so angry!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I just can't read their stories, cause they just make me cry and hate the "human" kind. Luckily there are a lot of good people around too. Unfortunately there are also a lot of people that should never have any living thing dependent on them.

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
I'm with you PPAW, it breaks my heart. I know that I can't save them all so I do what little I can to help when I can.

One day after I win the lottery..........

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Yes, it is terrible what a lot of these dogs have been through. They are so trusting and innocent, and people take advantage for their own selfish reasons, be they money, status, attention, whatever. Like desertskybulldogs said, some people are taught that dogs don't have feelings...even so, if a person can't look in a dog's eyes and realize they do, indeed, have feelings then that person has no feelings.

Awful, awful, awful.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yes, well said everyone. I am glad to be able to know that there are people out there like on this forum because that gives me hope but I also try to help out where I can with donations to rescues and sometimes I just need to step away from a few days and the horror stories of these poor abused babies because it gets me so sad and depressed and angry all at once. But then I can feel better that there are wonderful people out there who are doing all they can to help out these dogs in need in so many ways.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It always breaks my heart and the stories stay with me for a long time after I read them. I don't understand people, especially in this day and age. The lucky ones that are rescued I'm sure are a small percentage. :cry:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.