Bad manners, the double standard..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I don't know about all of you..but if my husband or child walked around the house snorting, farting, burping, and breathing heavy that snot comes out of their nose and then snore up a storm half the day while stretched out all over... I would have very little patience or tolerance for it. There is ONE living creature however that CAN get away with those nasty manners in this house :bully:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have a teenager who will test this theory, but he knows, you are correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
If people were close to as cute as bullies, maybe they could get away with it...but they're not!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What, I am not supposed to do those things? :eek:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
SOoooo true!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:rolleyes:The phrase "Who farted. her or you?" has become one of Bruce's favorite sayings recently. :p

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
When my son was 6mos old he needed surgery for a club foot. When the Dr was taking off his cast, Pierce passed gas. The Dr laughed and said "you can only get away with this if you are very young or very old" I thought that was a cute saying.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
How true!! However I have a husband and sons who aren't much more "refined" than everybody's bullies! Why is it that Bullies are so gassy? I can see snorting and snoring and the flat-face related noises, but why the gas? As we speak, Gertie is asleep next to my chair and there's a green cloud rising. Ida doesn't do it, but Gertie can make your eyes water. Never any noise, just "silent killers"!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How true!! However I have a husband and sons who aren't much more "refined" than everybody's bullies! Why is it that Bullies are so gassy? I can see snorting and snoring and the flat-face related noises, but why the gas? As we speak, Gertie is asleep next to my chair and there's a green cloud rising. Ida doesn't do it, but Gertie can make your eyes water. Never any noise, just "silent killers"!!

I believe it has to do with how fast they eat their food/drink water. Not sure though have not looked into it fully yet.

From swallowing air while eating/drinking is what I am thinking tho...

arimaeis

Aug 14, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ms. Piggy
Since Piggy's arrival my husband no thinks it's cute to walk around burping and farting.
Yesterday I called him out on it.

His exact words..."Piggy does it and you think it's cute. I'm just trying to be cute."

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Desertsky: Your theory fails with these two. Ida goobles her food so fast, I'm sure she NEVER chews, and she's not gassy. Gertie eats slowly and is the gassy one. :confused: But your idea makes sense.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Since Piggy's arrival my husband no thinks it's cute to walk around burping and farting.
Yesterday I called him out on it.

His exact words..."Piggy does it and you think it's cute. I'm just trying to be cute."

That's funny! :D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas never has had a gas problem......Our cute petite little lady? She burps and farts and snores to loud she shakes the house!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online