Bath time... for Aubie??

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Sometimes when I'm the only one home to watch her, I will bring Aubie into the bathroom with me so she can play instead of having to go in her crate while I shower, especially since she's been in there so long while we're at work. Usually she'll chew on a toy and entertain herself, waiting patiently. (I've always done this while my pups are young, is that weird? lol anyway...).

Today? Aubie had other ideas. See, she's discovered that she can jump and get herself onto the couch. So, I'm in the bathtub and I see a little head peak over the edge. Nothing out of the ordinary. It disappears for a minute. The next thing I know, a bully has flown over the edge of the tub and is splashing next to me. :ROFL: At first I was shocked, but it was funny.

Long story short... Aubie was mad because I decided to give her a bath instead oof me since she thought she needed one. :2thumbs:

I may have to wait for her usual nap time at 7pm next time we're home alone, :lol:.

Last edited:

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Too funny. Pan runs from the downstairs bathroom when he here's the water running and gets his "say what you want I know what you're planning look on". And if you walk near him he drops down to dead weight just to make sure.

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Wow, that is hilarious! I can just imagine that scene and the look of surprise on both of your faces. Bet she won't be doing that again!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.