Allergic to our new EB

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You should face the truth and stop avoiding that big Elephant in the room....

You need to give Sancho up and send him to a loving Spanish speaking home..
PM me for my address please. I promise to send you monthly pictures as he grows....

:loco:

Hey I had to find a use for that new Smiley .!

:ROFL:
Ayyy, Dios mio! Yo nunca abondonaria a mi Sancho. Sobre todo porque yo hablo espanol! Conejo tonto ... Sancho es para mí!

(Ok, I had to get help, but do speak a bit since my grandma and grandpa only spoke spanish...more understand than speak, but that's what Google is for. So there :hahaha:!

:bitchslap:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
@JAKEISGREAT [MENTION=5200]redhed[/MENTION]

I've never been called a Crazy Rabbit ...!
crazy rabbit1.jpg

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
I am allergric to dogs what I do that seems to work fine is make sure I take allergy pills & after each contact with my dog I wash my hands & clean up, also Max has areas he knows he is welcome to like his very own sofa & bed/play area, but I also have my own furniture and areas he knows are NOT for him to roll around on. As long as we keep clean & know the rules being allergic to him is pretty easily sloved. PILLS, SEPARATION, & WASHTIME ARE THE KEYS

OP
redhed

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
So, just an update on this. We got the Allerpet D on Friday. Hubby gave Sancho a bath and applied it on Saturday morning and since then... NO HIVES. No itchiness, no sniffles, no allergies! I still take one Zyrtec/day and wash after playing with him, but now I CAN play with him. It's great. I totally, highly, very much recommend it for anyone with a dog that causes allergies. I know I sound like an advertisement or fangirl, but seriously. This changed my life. I've NEVER been able to play with a dog before and now I can :)

Here's a pic of him after playtime. He was a bit worn out :)

Attachments

• 603425_497612293586111_657501316_n.jpg
    603425_497612293586111_657501316_n.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 41

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool, so glad it worked for you and you can love on your baby, and don't have to give him up.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh so cute. Glad everything worked out and the three of you can stay together.
Welcome.

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
My daughter is also allergic to our Bulldogs. Any prolonged contact and she breaks out! I've thought about rehoming her but maybe I'll just have her wash after contact! ; ),

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=5200]redhed[/MENTION] after reading the entire thread I was hoping it would have a happy ending, and it does. thank goodness.

OP
redhed

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] -
YES, washing helps but I definitely, definitely recommend the Allerpet. The washing alone helped, but wasn't completely effective, even with the Zyrtec. The Allerpet virtually eliminated my reactions. Good luck!

And thanks everyone... I am so glad things have turned out well, too. I love our puppy and couldn't imagine having to re-home him.

Most Reactions