Tomorrow Gertie and Ida are going traveling!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Tomorrow we leave on our road-trip to Denver. We're taking the girls with us. We've traveled with dogs in the past, but not with ones so young. So should be an adventure! My in-laws don't have internet, so I'll be hunting for places with free wi-fi. Probably won't be here as often as I usually am. So hope everyone here has a great week. :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hope you have a super trip.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Have fun! Stop and pee often! (for the pups lol)

We will miss you.....

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Thanks everybody! We'll be stopping to pee, no doubt! Traveling with my husband is worse than traveling with a pregnant woman and a little kid. He gets a HUGE pop and drinks it and has to stop to pee, and while we're stopped, you guessed it, he gets another HUGE pop. And on and on it goes. :rolleyes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thanks everybody! We'll be stopping to pee, no doubt! Traveling with my husband is worse than traveling with a pregnant woman and a little kid. He gets a HUGE pop and drinks it and has to stop to pee, and while we're stopped, you guessed it, he gets another HUGE pop. And on and on it goes. :rolleyes:

LOLOL

OMG this reminds me of a really grosssssss story. Wanna hear it? I mean it, I don't want to hijack your topic here with my gross story. Perhaps its more suitable for the 4 paw members board?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Have fun and drive safely!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.