im going to kill sarah %$#@@%

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so sarah has to have a bath well at least once a week or she gets very itchy with her yeast even if i put stuff on it there is nothing like a bath to make her settle down. so i got up and bathed her at 8:30. i was trying to lay down for a bit before work but she was not having it. so i get up and bathe her and of course she immediately wants to go outside. ok cool np she does this after a bath usually. well i go to let her back in and omg she is covered in black. i mean black. she rolled in some mud somewhere. grrrrr :cursing: i dont have a shot of that as i immediately threw her in the sink again but here is her after her second bath of the morning. sarah after bath.jpg

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
LOL :lmao: just like kids when you dress them up to go somewhere !

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
On the bright side it was only mud....mine are found of finding deer poop to remove the just bathed freshness... She just wanted more "mommy" time, she's super smart ;)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
:ROFL: Sorry, I'm sure I wouldn't laugh if it happened to me....not right away..

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I would feel sorry for you but Bertha Bacon is diggin the mud lately too. I post a pix in photo thread asking for my money back cuz I think I bought a boy puppy, lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She doesn't look like a happy camper. :ROFL:

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
LOL, poor Sarah, I think she is thinking the same thing about you in that picture. She worked so hard covering herself in that mud and you washed it all away!!!:lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online