A Tale of Renzo

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
I have a few minutes so I thought I would let everyone know how Renzo is doing. Short and sweet, he's doing great.

He arrived in San Antonio about 2 hours late, but he hung in there, he's a real trooper.He got a little excited on the way to the car and pooped in the crate. I cleaned it up as best as I could then went to my cousins house. I tried to take him out for a potty break but he was having none of that. He really didn't want to eat or drink, he just wanted to play, what a puppy wanting to play? HeheI brought my 8 year old Brittany Spaniel along for the ride, they get along fabulously. Well Renzo was all over Bailey playing and wrestling and Bailey kind of just sat there like really!?!? Come on kid it's time for bed. So what does Renzo do? He poops right there, hehe. So I clean it up no biggy.

Then I turn into the lollipop, lick lick lick lick lick lick lick. I love it, I think he likes me. Then he runs over to the food dish, cool he's going to eat...nope another poop. Geez leweez that 3 poops in about 20 minutes, poor little guy must have been holding it all day. So I clean out his crate and put a fresh towel in there for him. I then gave him a quick bath because he had peed in the crate and no one wants that on him. So he's fresh. And his crate is fresh.Time for bed it's 1:30 and we are all tired, well all of us except Renzo lol.

I turn off all the lights, hint hint time to sleep. Once the lights were out Renzo turned into a Gremlin making all those fascinating baby bully noises. He only whimpered a little bit and even tried his best to bark. I leaned over and put my fingers in his crate, he licked them for about three minutes and was out.

He slept great all night with no accidents. We got up this morning and he ate and drank so all is well.
I just made it home from San Antonio and I'm spent, I think I'll chill out on the couch with Renzo and watch TV.
Oh and this nut only wants to eat out of my hand, I got to stop that right now. hehe

IMG_0368.jpgIMG_0370.jpgIMG_0371.jpg

Not the best photos, it's hard to hit a moving target.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Renzo is finally home! Yay!!! He reminds me a lot of Pookie, not only in looks but personality too!!! That is why I have very few pics of him, they all come out blurry! LOL

He is a beauty, get some rest today!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh what a nice tale of a homecoming. i cant wait to here more stories and adventures. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad he is home at last, plus he is a cutie pie.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my goodness, he's so cute!! Sounds like you have quite the Pooper there, :laugh: Funny on being the lollipop! :up: Can't wait to see more pics of him as he grows and what silly antics he'll come to do (maybe he'll leave his pants on the chair too). :D

He's super cute!!!! Congrats again. :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
So happy to hear Renzo's home w/you now! I don't think you'll be resting for quite awhile but...you'll definitely be having the time of your life w/your new little guy. Give him smooches from us!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
YOu have us all eating out of your hand since you are the "lady's man" :lmao: Seriously, he is a doll and congrats.

OP
Texkota

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Renzo's doing great, learning the ropes. He's had three accidents inside two were my fault and one was the cats fault. Once I slept about 5 hours straight, Renzo peed in his crate, my fault. Last night I woke up to let him out, went over to his crate and scared the bejeezus out of him, he barked and growled too cute, he got out of his kennel and peed, that's what I get for scaring him. Then our cat, a rescue that we got from the pound a year ago, tried to do a sneak attack on Renzo bur he got caught in the act. Well, that was their first interaction, they got closer and closer to each other, I think this is Renzo's first cat, he got a little spooked and peed, cats fault. All of his poops have been outside, I think he's doing real good.

Now I just need to get him eating better, he only nibbles a little bit at a time, I think he's used to having food there all day. I'm giving him food three times a day, I do not want any poopy accidents.

I'll post more pics when I can get some, he just wont sit still, I have tons of pictures of my floor, or our couch and part of a bully but, or blurry head shots, you know the drill.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online