The wait it killing me!

ccurran

Apr 17, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
We are picking up Seamus on Sunday and I am so excited! I have gone out and bought everything I think we need for the little guy and now I just have to wait ..I think I might explode! Good thing I have a busy week with work so hopefully it will keep my mind off of Sunday! Will bring out camera down with us when we pick him up and post pictures soon!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
The last few days of waiting are the worst! Can't wait to see all the pictures when you bring your little guy home!!!

ajwhitt44

May 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
BREMBO
I'm so excited for you! Do you have any updated pictures yet??? Be prepared for things to NOT GO AS PLANNED lol!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I do remember how you must feel! Enjoy it too! Can't wait to see the pics.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I totally understand how you feel I have tell the 25TH before I get my Lola and the wait is killing me! I get pics everyday but I would love to see her in person again! Good thing your going ot have a busy week that might just keep your mind off it and get lost of rest and get ready for sleepless nights! Post pics soon!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh how exciting. hes looks absolutely beautiful. i cant wait to see more pics and such. yes the waiting is the hard part for sure.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
SLEEP ! ! GET SLEEP NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! Trust me on this! Thank God Hershey now sleeps through the night, and no more *knock on wood* accidents in his kennel

fortindycouple

Apr 28, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack
He is adorable!! The Breeder flew Jack to us, Tampa to Indianapolis, we kept tracking the flight to make sure it was on time, it ended up being delayed 3 hours!! Those 3 hours felt like 3 days!! His name, Seamus, that is such a cool name. Does it have a special meaning? It's very unique

OP
ccurran

ccurran

Apr 17, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
Thanks for the kind words! My husband is very Irish and loves the name Seamus. We both compromised to name our puppy Seamus instead of one of our children lol. Anyway thanks again I will definitely upload pictures when we pick him up! Only 4 more days!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
SLEEP ! ! GET SLEEP NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! Trust me on this! Thank God Hershey now sleeps through the night, and no more *knock on wood* accidents in his kennel

hahahahaaaa GREAT TIP!

[MENTION=4716]ccurran[/MENTION] - THREE MORE DAYS!!! :smileyjumping:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online