Thread: Why am I so indecisive?

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Why am I so indecisive?

Nope, you're not crazy!!!
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Why am I so indecisive?

With Arnold it was love at first site. I was looking at bullie puppy sites for weeks and would say, "oh , Dean look at this one" but never called the breeder. Then I saw ARnold and it was a "bam" feeling and I had to have him!! I called the breeder, set up a meeting and would have sold my second born (my first born is in the military and big brother might have an issue with that, lol).
    Now Bertha, I had issues with my original breeder. I had first pick of showable/breedable pups( I was getting an open registration). I fell in love with one puppy only and voiced this choice right away. Well, we drove 5 hours one way to see her and hold her and that clenched the deal in my mind. However, I picked such a good pup she decided to keep her and offered me a second choice. I put $500 down pre birth to have my pick and I only wanted the one pup. I backed out, knowing I might lose the deposit but I wanted that, bam feeling" again. And then the moon and stars aligned and this wonderful person offered me Bertha the day she was born ( i was watching for weeks and put a small deposit down). With Bertha, "bam." I screamed in the bio mom/breeders ear because I was so excited. My point, don't settle, go with "bam."
    p.s I just got my deposit back after I wrote the original breeder and told her she changed the contract not me. She was rude but gave me my money.

I'm a good girl, I promise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads