Rhode Island

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Is there anyone on the board that lives in RI or the surrounding area that uses a doggie daycare or know of any trustworthy pet sitters??

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Where in RI and what exactly r u lookin for?

We are in Warwick. We are just looking for someone to become familiar with Winston and who he would be comfortable with to watch him and give him the attention he needs when we do decide to take a vacation! :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Not any help but does your vet perhaps have boarding? Or if not maybe look into a good bully vet who does. Hard to trust a stranger BUT I would feel much safer about boarding with one if it were a bully knowledgeable vets office.

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Not any help but does your vet perhaps have boarding? Or if not maybe look into a good bully vet who does. Hard to trust a stranger BUT I would feel much safer about boarding with one if it were a bully knowledgeable vets office.
\

I definitely agree! Unfortunately my vet doesn't do it, I am still searching! :)

Tracey

Sep 25, 2010
Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
MooShi and Owen
Was asking cause I live in Ma and myself , brother and a couple of others do dog sitting in Fall River and Tiverton RI area. I will ask if they no of anyone willing to do it in your area.

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Was asking cause I live in Ma and myself , brother and a couple of others do dog sitting in Fall River and Tiverton RI area. I will ask if they no of anyone willing to do it in your area.

I would really appreciate that! Thank you so much! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online