Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Camping?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rudy and Mila
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Camping?

I agree, it depends on the dog. I tend to keep my bulldogs on the lighter side. They have had no problems lying in the sun, with cold tile breaks, on a 80+ degree day. Of course they have full access to a cool house. Low humidity in Ca. Mimi used to bask in the sun at 100 degrees. Mimi was mostly white and very fit, lying in the sun was one of her favorite things to do.

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Motley
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Camping?

Quote Originally Posted by gobronco View Post
    I don't know anything about new England weather buI if you keep your bulldogs trim they can take some heat. But I guess here in California we don't have to deal with the humidity so much. Mimi and Tyler loved camping but we only camped in a tent the first few years we had them. Then it was camper with a/c. Heat didn't bother Mimi at all. Had to watch Tyler to make sure he stayed cool. That being said dogs love camping and sitting by the campfire. Of course bulldogs do no accept sitting on the ground very well. They need their own campfire chairs. Rudy has been camping once and loved it. We will see how Mila does next month. Bring the pooch if weather permits.
    Lol, would love to see a pic of them in their chairs, too cute for words i bet:-)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads