Dog booster wash station

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Does anyone use the Booster station for bathing?

I was wondering if it was worth the money.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I want a wash station! I see them in many rescue pics.... they look awesome! yes, anyone have one? Worth it?

Not the inflatable one, the real kind! Where can you get those?

Last edited:
OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
I saw them online at Petco and numerous places. It looks like the going rate is $179. They are also on Ebay for a little less. I tried to search Craigslist, but don't know if the person posting would give it the correct name. I have tried: Dog Booster, Dog Bath, Dog Wash, Dog Booster Bath. Problem is Craigslist will pick up any of those words seperatly.

Champ Waring

Mar 30, 2010
we love ours!!!! it'z better for u humanz's back and ur tub won't get clogged up wif our dirt and fur!!! -champksy

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
we love ours!!!! it'z better for u humanz's back and ur tub won't get clogged up wif our dirt and fur!!! -champksy

do you have a pic of yours champ? I think I saw yours and that is the kind I want! What is the brand, and where can I find one?

Champ Waring

Mar 30, 2010
http://www.boosterbath.com/
12-24-09bath.jpg

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
What a great picture, you need to enter that sometime into the Photo of the Month!!! I love it. Thanks for sharing.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Ahhh! Bully bath time! Great pics - if I had that many, I'd probably be looking for one of those too!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep, that is the one I defiantely want!!! Time to start saving up! ;)

Thanks for posting that Champ!! You da best bully *smooch*

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
We have one exactly like that one pictured. We haven't used it in ages because Arrow we just hose down in the drive-way, and the girls get their bath in the kitchen sink. But that thing is WONDERFUL!! We got ours' at a dog show. If you have a big AKC show coming to your area, there are usually venders selling everything imaginable and by doing it that way you don't have to pay shipping. We also paid a little extra for an attachment that hooks up behind the washing machine, so you can get hot water. Instead of just using hose water, which can be quite cool in the winter. Living in Az., we use it year-round. If it's sunny and you can use warm water, we can even use it in the winter.

Champ Waring

Mar 30, 2010
it'z great for dirty stinky new rescue dogs who u dont want to bring in ur house til AFTER dey gets a baf!!! hehehe :)
sumtimes dey sell discounted ones on der website- da color is off or it has a scratch on it. in no way defective, but not "visually up to par". we're lookin into gettin one of doze lil outdoor storage fings to set by da booster baf and keep all our shampoo and cotton balls and q-tips and clippers and and and and... :)

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Champ, I noticed on their website they post photos and info about the different rescues that use their products. Maybe you can send them you picture and get a write up about AABR. I noticed that the Quigley house, a house for abused women and children use them since the pets can go with them. The Quigley house isn't far from our house.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey I have been watching and searching for one of these with a better price. I just found out that you can order one from Costco. For anyone that is lucky enough to have a membership, they are only $120 with free shipping. Otherwise you are looking at about $179 + shipping. Christmas list!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.