The sad truth about this wesite

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Hi my name is Jenni and I'm a addict! I am addicted to the EBN website! I love love love this site! My house isnt perfect and the last few days I have let things slip because I have been reading every article I could get my hands on but Im happy and Lola will be grateful lol. The only thing is I'm not a quitter so im going to stay addicted and love every minute of it! Thanks ladies for giving us a great website!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mmmm hmmmm, we have an award for that problem. :yes:

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I feel like a addict waiting for my next fix lol. It's great to know you have a place to come with any problems and get advise from people who have been there and know first hand!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx Ladies???????????????? Hruuuummmph!!!!!!!! :sense:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi my name is Jenni and I'm a addict! I am addicted to the EBN website! I love love love this site! My house isnt perfect and the last few days I have let things slip because I have been reading every article I could get my hands on but Im happy and Lola will be grateful lol. The only thing is I'm not a quitter so im going to stay addicted and love every minute of it! Thanks ladies for giving us a great website!
Hello Jenni, my name is Jeannie and 1.5 years ago, give or take, I used to be addicted to Farmville. Well I found this place on my search for info before I got Wilson (my first bully) and after spending just about every free second here I deleted my Farmville account that I had worked so hard on and had ONE MILLIONNNNNN dollars in Farmbucks....:laugh:

My hubby used to bug me all the time telling me that I needed to find a "hobby." Well I found one and not it's not only a bobby - it's an obsession! :up: :laugh:

Seriously though, this place is wonderful and full of valuable innformation. Lisa and everyone else work hard to make it what is it. Now keep posting cause it will take you to more places here (like the Breakroom). :yes:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I've recently joined "the club" too and can't stay away....

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps

It doesn't take long to get addicted, and...........it doesn't cost a lot of money, unless of course you see something you like in an auction or something...................yeah. like I said it doesn't cost a lot of money either.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I joined a little less than a year ago and had no bulldogs. Now I have 2 bulldogs, one which is going to drive me to another addiction. :cheers: Oh wait too late, lol

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have 4 farms in farmville and havent played again since being on here! Thats the thing about addictions you just jump from one right into another!

I Have awards! I dont have a speech written out but I would like to thank my Lola for inspiration and for driving me to want to be a good mommy! I would like to thank my computer power cord without it I wouldnt be here today! Also thank you to all the "people" on this website that put up with my craziness while I figure things out! Thanks everyone for sending me awards!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.