Oh man.... My hemi needed a friend....

Am3gross

May 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Hemi
So for the past week and a half me and the wifey have dog sitter for some friends and they came yesterday to pick them up... My little hemi was so lonely this morning so I went out and found her a friend... A 9 week old English bulldog that looks just like her... They are both in heaven!, playing like crazy.. I will take pics as soon as they both calm down and relax a bit...

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Really? you got a new live-in buddy for Hemi? cool! can't wait to see some pictures of your new addition!

OP
A

Am3gross

May 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Hemi
imagejpeg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s184/am3gross/1ce083c9.jpg

Here is my baby boy

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is a cute alright.

OP
A

Am3gross

May 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Hemi
Spur of the moment dog purchase...been there, done that! :yes: I can't wait to see the pics.

Cant really say it is a spur of the moment, me and the wifey have talked about it since we got our hemi and we wanted a male to breed with, our friends bought an English bulldog also but looks more like and American... Between my hemi and my cuda which is the name of my boy, they have 12 champions in there pedigrees...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What a cutie!! and lucky Hemi. We need more pics please!!! We love pics here.

OP
A

Am3gross

May 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Hemi
Once they call down a bit, I will get some pics!!! They are gonna be trouble... Cuda just has that I'm gonna be trouble attitude right now!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh congrats on the new addition! Firm believer that 2 is always better than 1! :yes: Well, most of the time anyways. :)

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Between my hemi and my cuda which is the name of my boy, they have 12 champions in there pedigrees...

Just out of curiosity how many generations are you going back?

Our Renzo has 71 champions and 33 Hall of Famers in his 6 generation pedigree. Maybe I should only go back four? If only four generations Renzo has 16 champions and 7 Hall of Famers. I'm just now getting into all of this so I have absolutely no reference, I do not know what a good championship bloodline is or how many generations deep you should go.

We would really like to get into the ring and start breeding at some point, but we have a lot to learn first.

Anyway, now that I've rambled on and on......congrats on the new bully.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh how awsome they got a playmate. i purposely got 2 cats when i lived by myself so they would keep each other company as i was working all day.

OP
A

Am3gross

May 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Hemi
Just out of curiosity how many generations are you going back?

Our Renzo has 71 champions and 33 Hall of Famers in his 6 generation pedigree. Maybe I should only go back four? If only four generations Renzo has 16 champions and 7 Hall of Famers. I'm just now getting into all of this so I have absolutely no reference, I do not know what a good championship bloodline is or how many generations deep you should go.

We would really like to get into the ring and start breeding at some point, but we have a lot to learn first.

Anyway, now that I've rambled on and on......congrats on the new bully.

I was only going back 3 generations on mine... Do I know what I am getting into with breeding? I can say that I am researching every Aspect of it.. I have bred Rottweilers for many years with good success.. I know bully's are nothing compared to rotties but I am learning. I have talked to my vet also and they have gave me some very good pointers And will be ready to assist when I am ready and have made the decision to do so.

I also want to start showing my bully's and I am looking into that as well.. I want to try and carry on the champion bloodlines.. I am also going to try and find out as much as I can about her ancestors and would like to maybe compete with them at some point..

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online