The Heartache of this breed ! I am giving UP!!!!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Words are never enough at a time like this, but knowing that we all have that same "bully love" in our hearts and that is unique to all of us on this forum gives you some comfort in that we "get" that connection and feel your loss more than most others can. I know for me, I see my Dublin somehow in each of the faces on here and it makes me smile. I hope the new puppies thrive and they can put that smile back on your face.:heart:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my im so sorry to read this. how awful for you. i can only pray the remaining pups will be ok. :hug:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am so sorry!! Everytime someone asks if we are going breed Arnold and Bertha, I reply," I just dont know. I don't know if I could risk the life of my dear Bertha , let alone the pups." My heart goes out to you!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am so sorry for you loss, I am just now seeing this. My heart breaks for you and your family.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
My heart goes out to you for losing one of your pups. It's never easy to lose one. We lost a 2 week old pup once and it's very hard. I can not imagine losing mom and a pup. [MENTION=5168]Mountainlover[/MENTION] yse it is totally different than other dogs to have pups from E.B. They need to be taken by C-section.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.