How did your bully do with the fireworks last night?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=3914]gobronco[/MENTION] - cuteness overload! they're such a great pear.

Our fireworks were on Sunday and my bf took the boys to the park (I was in a different province). As usual nothing fazed Stiggy, he just rolled on the grass like only he can. Punkin actually noticed the fireworks shooting up in the sky and when it went 'boom' he got scared and hid behind my bf. After a little while though he realized that they were harmless and started to relax.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oooooo I'm sooooooooooooo jealousssssssssssssssssssssss! NO one got sleep here on July 4th. No one.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
My boys could care less. If one of the boys would bark at a particularly loud one, then the other two had to get up and run to where the other one was and bark once, then they all settled down. Fireworks and thunder don't bother them, but bring out a plastic bag or the broom and Sebastian goes running in the opposite direction. :ROFL:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank was not happy and barked. Which was so odd because he has experienced fireworks in past and thunder doesn't faze him anymore. I think it was the random "popping" we were getting because he also barks when he hears gunshots in the distance during hunting season. We didn't sleep much but the next day he was tired, so he was super cuddly. Which I love because normally he will pull away if I want to cuddle with him.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Ours did great we actually took them w us to the show and they loved watching all the lights!