4th of July Shopping Score!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW..... jackpot!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Great statue and a great pic of you, I do like the painting.
I shop at Marshalls when I come over there but I have only looked in the fashion and shoe departments I will have to have a better look next time.
My shopping list is growing for October.

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
002-7.jpg

These were the toys that I had found, but it was the only EB stuff I could find. "Sigh" Now I must go shop again to find cute EB items.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH approves but she approached warily the first time

100_2822.jpg

100_2824.jpg

and a pic of the EZup we put over the koi pond on Wednesday.
100_2826.jpg

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Score!!! They are building a huge Marshall's in our town, I can't wait for it to open. Your yard is simply gorgeous!!!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Those look very cool. I like the bookends the best

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Uh Jen... Ya know we love ya but , um, er.. HELL NO!!!! :p

Sniff,,, sniff,,,, I cry!
The house we move in to towards the end of the month is a new house with no landscaping. I'm driving back up there tomorrow to measure windows and to figure out what to do with that horrible yard that is doggy friendly.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Sniff,,, sniff,,,, I cry!
The house we move in to towards the end of the month is a new house with no landscaping. I'm driving back up there tomorrow to measure windows and to figure out what to do with that horrible yard that is doggy friendly.

Jen..... Sounds like a crazy, busy time for you and Sir Beefy. ;) A blank canvas of a yard would be a challenge that would be fun. I have been here 36 years but only started the yard about 9 years ago when I married the crazy garden lady ;) It is all [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] 's doing... Im just the grunt that digs where I am told to dig. ;) lol Actually, we work quite well together on our yard. Thank you for the compliment and I'd love to see a pic of what you are working with sometime. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Those look very cool. I like the bookends the best

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Thanx.... the bookends were neat but we already have a pair of bully bookends that we like a lot. lol

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Thank you for the compliment and I'd love to see a pic of what you are working with sometime. :)

You ask, you shall receive, lol. Lari has excellent taste, the layout of the yard is beautiful. Ok, here's a mess of the back. Tomorrow I'm suppose to tell them where I want the fence to go.
031.jpg

Then here is the mess of the front. There are a couple of bushes but that's it. I'd like to dig them up and replace them.
002-8.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
You ask, you shall receive, lol. Lari has excellent taste, the layout of the yard is beautiful. Ok, here's a mess of the back. Tomorrow I'm suppose to tell them where I want the fence to go.
031.jpg

Then here is the mess of the front. There are a couple of bushes but that's it. I'd like to dig them up and replace them.
002-8.jpg

I hope they will dig the koi pond before putting the fence in; makes it much easier than after it is in. ;) Very nice looking home. Lari would love starting from scratch like that.... provided the $$$ were there. It can be costly even if you do most of it yourself. Good luck! ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online