Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 33 of 33

Thread: 4th of July Shopping Score!

  1. #25
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Watson's Avatar
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,099
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Those look very cool. I like the bookends the best

    Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2


  2. #26
    Bulldog Walker jen74401's Avatar
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    281
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Beefy
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 4th of July Shopping Score!

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    Uh Jen... Ya know we love ya but , um, er.. HELL NO!!!!

    Sniff,,, sniff,,,, I cry!
    The house we move in to towards the end of the month is a new house with no landscaping. I'm driving back up there tomorrow to measure windows and to figure out what to do with that horrible yard that is doggy friendly.

  3. #27
    ..........
    Real Name
    Bruce
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: 4th of July Shopping Score!

    Quote Originally Posted by jen74401 View Post
    Sniff,,, sniff,,,, I cry!
    The house we move in to towards the end of the month is a new house with no landscaping. I'm driving back up there tomorrow to measure windows and to figure out what to do with that horrible yard that is doggy friendly.
    Jen..... Sounds like a crazy, busy time for you and Sir Beefy. A blank canvas of a yard would be a challenge that would be fun. I have been here 36 years but only started the yard about 9 years ago when I married the crazy garden lady It is all @LariP 's doing... Im just the grunt that digs where I am told to dig. lol Actually, we work quite well together on our yard. Thank you for the compliment and I'd love to see a pic of what you are working with sometime.
    Last edited by LariP; 07-05-2012 at 05:05 PM.

  4. #28
    ..........
    Real Name
    Bruce
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: 4th of July Shopping Score!

    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    Those look very cool. I like the bookends the best

    Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

    Thanx.... the bookends were neat but we already have a pair of bully bookends that we like a lot. lol

  5. #29
    Bulldog Walker jen74401's Avatar
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    281
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Beefy
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 4th of July Shopping Score!

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    Thank you for the compliment and I'd love to see a pic of what you are working with sometime.

    You ask, you shall receive, lol. Lari has excellent taste, the layout of the yard is beautiful. Ok, here's a mess of the back. Tomorrow I'm suppose to tell them where I want the fence to go.


    Then here is the mess of the front. There are a couple of bushes but that's it. I'd like to dig them up and replace them.

  6. #30
    ..........
    Real Name
    Bruce
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: 4th of July Shopping Score!

    Quote Originally Posted by jen74401 View Post
    You ask, you shall receive, lol. Lari has excellent taste, the layout of the yard is beautiful. Ok, here's a mess of the back. Tomorrow I'm suppose to tell them where I want the fence to go.


    Then here is the mess of the front. There are a couple of bushes but that's it. I'd like to dig them up and replace them.

    I hope they will dig the koi pond before putting the fence in; makes it much easier than after it is in. Very nice looking home. Lari would love starting from scratch like that.... provided the $$$ were there. It can be costly even if you do most of it yourself. Good luck!

  7. #31
    ..........
    Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    8,495
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: 4th of July Shopping Score!

    @jen74401 a blank canvas is nice in a way. Just decide what style you like then do image searches for ideas.

    I wanted semi formal. NO Lawn to mow. And we have developed it a project or two a year over the last 9 years. If you want to see more I have a link posted to photo bucket in the not bulldog forum and will post it in the gardening social group also.

  8. #32
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: 4th of July Shopping Score!

    @BruceP..that statue is so cool! I love it! I'm thinking HRH doesn't care for White Bully's!!

  9. #33
    Bulldog Walker jen74401's Avatar
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    281
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Beefy
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 4th of July Shopping Score!

    Quote Originally Posted by LariP View Post
    @jen74401 a blank canvas is nice in a way. Just decide what style you like then do image searches for ideas.

    I wanted semi formal. NO Lawn to mow. And we have developed it a project or two a year over the last 9 years. If you want to see more I have a link posted to photo bucket in the not bulldog forum and will post it in the gardening social group also.
    A blank canvas is nice but I'm almost terrified, lol. I'll head over to check out the link. Thank you so much!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •