What brought you to English Bulldog News?

Kucha

Feb 10, 2013
Country
Tokyo Japan
Bulldog(s) Names
Kucha
IMG_0129.jpg
Before we got our first EB (first dog as well), I did my homework.
This site gave me the best, and most info.
Thank you all.

Attachments

• DSC_0072.jpg
    DSC_0072.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 176

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Guess I never said what brought me here. I was just looking for a place to get info on the breed and after checking a lot of places out. This one seemed the best.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
I was Looking for information about the breed b4 I went and got Leo. I found this forum to be very informative so I joined.

Brianmays71

Mar 8, 2014
I got a Eb at 2 months old and raised him.He is now 4yrs old he will be 5 in April and I just love bulldogs now and I just what to know everything about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teddokun

May 15, 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
Country
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
Sky (aka Stardust Iron Dome)
Heya all,
I found this forum through google. I am soo excited as i am waiting for my bulldog(s).
I have loved bulldog since i was a kid, but wasnt allowed to own a dog. Now i am married with a 9mths old baby. I wanna have a bullies to be my baby's friend.........

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Luck. As in the uk we call them British bulldogs.
I didn't like the uk forums because on the whole whey were pretentious.

But I love this site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

caroleHR

Jul 6, 2014
Hi, I'm in Switzerland with Blossom who is 6 months old today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Just read all these stories and some names i recognize and cherish others that i wish i could read more about seems like destiny brought me here. That is not an easy job as i am a rather big boy. I had been looking on the internet for over 2 years searching for Chance and came across EBN and bookmarked the page. I too was a lurker for almost two years and when i knew i had found Chance i put in my first post about getting him in two weeks he was going to be called Tonka or trouble at this time. With some forum help trouble was scratched off the list someone mentioned he might grow into his name. Have received great advice, encouragement and friendship and feel comfortable and safe. Discovered Title Change and blindly stepped up, wow wasn't expecting that but loved it glad i could share and make a few laugh. This forum has brought out every emotion and challenged me to look at things with a different perspective. So glad i joined and hope to help out any way i can. Chance and I salute you all009008.jpg

macksmom210

Jun 26, 2014
I have always loved and wanted an EBD and when I finally got my beautiful boy, Mack, I began reading up on everything Bully... I came upon this site and after reading a few threads I knew I found a great place to become more educated... And I I fell in live with the sure! This is such a warm m, happy place!

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
I lost my first bully rocky he was 8 yrs old . I was devisated . I lost my best friend . My husband seen how much i was hurting and found this web site and asked me to post how i was feeling . I needed to talk to someone about losing rocky , that would understand he was more than just a eb dog.
I posted and got loving respones from members that had gone through loosing a bully. They made me feel so much better and helped my get through my
loss, i also learned about rainbow bridge .. I love reading the posted.. I laught ..cry.. And learn alot.

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
I stumbled upon EBN while doing a Goggle search on English Bulldogs. I am a first time bully mama and I need all the help I can get so, I poked around a bit and liked what I saw. Everyone is so knowledgeable, friendly and caring, I was immediately hooked!! :drawheart2:

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I found EBN in the parking lot at PetsMart after the vet told me I couldn't buy my dogs food with out a prescription. I didn't have the money for him to see the doctor and buy the food so I figured there was probably something better than that anyway. I was sitting there in tears feeling pretty desperate and worried that taking him off his food would kill him for sure.

I found the dog food grades site and stumbled on EBN. I was worried that I'd have to pay (money issues) or wouldn't get let in for some reason. Thankfully I got approved, changed dexter to an organic grain and soy free food- while supporting a made in the USA product and made a whole group of people I'd trust with my baby's life.

I tell everyone I know about EBN and if they don't join, they're just plain stupid. This is the best free resource for how to best care for our babies and full of like minded individuals. I am so thankful that vet was a jerk that day.

nw536

Aug 30, 2014
We just got our Lou Lou and wanted to know all things bulldog... This site has been so informational! Lou Lou is 7 weeks old, sweet as can be, just wish I knew how to handle to biting better...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.