What brought you to English Bulldog News?

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Its was all about the arcade, hahahaha Thesspa told me it existed and I gamed until I was first. Then I started looking around at the other stuff

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
i always lived by a motto "the more people i meet the more i love my dogs" - there are only one kind of people out there who can truly understand me -and live with me -dog people -im a bit dog mad -and i put "mad" gently here -even tho being a full tie mum and carer to my husband who is disabled and suffer from ptsd - i try and to a bit of charity work mostly for military charities ,and when i got time i do few things like photos, donations or buying food and toy to local dog pounds- i wouldn't be able to do it full time due to lack of time and my oft heart - i would be useless helping at the dog pound i would cry all day long Shy was adopted from local shelter too -i wanted a grown up dog as they dont have much chance to get adopted over a puppy -but when they told me she was deaf i melted and was determinated to prove to people that deaf dogs can be trainable
When we got Lily i thought it be a great idea to meet and interact with other EB owner out there -not only o gather info but hare experiences and have a good laugh and wind down after a stressful day at home
i also tend to forget things so if i meant to do something for someone please keep nudging me as my memory i comparable to a gold fish :)

ozzybabyboy

Aug 12, 2013
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ozzy
Always loved bullies and until a couple months ago i was finally able to get one. I got on this forum to learn as much as I can about them so I know not to freak out about common things about bulldogs. Hope i can get to know some of you and learn from you as well. My name is Hector and i live in Houston, Tx

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Always loved bullies and until a couple months ago i was finally able to get one. I got on this forum to learn as much as I can about them so I know not to freak out about common things about bulldogs. Hope i can get to know some of you and learn from you as well. My name is Hector and i live in Houston, Tx

Welcome Hector & Ozzy, we have a lot of members in and around Houston and
lots of Texans (I live in Central TX)...we're taking over EBN!
:evil:

Great members here willing to share their wealth of knowledge & experience.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)

Welcome Hector & Ozzy, we have a lot of members in and around Houston and
lots of Texans (I live in Central TX)...we're taking over EBN!
:evil:

Great members here willing to share their wealth of knowledge & experience.

Lol or just pics because some of us don't have experience yet lmbo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

HAHAHA and that doesn't include ME either!

LOL I so Love it here!!! I'm always bragging about you guys

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

Me too!!! EBN is more than bullies & their owners, it's ALL THAT...and a bag of chips!

Or...treats. Some of us are EBN lifers, I think.
:smoochwink:

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Me too!!! EBN is more than bullies & their owners, it's ALL THAT...and a bag of chips!

Or...treats. Some of us are EBN lifers, I think.
:smoochwink:

Definitely I was bragging to my vet Lmbo I told him if he ever needed to know anything about an EB to jump on this site and he'd find everything from treats to shampoo on here

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I have always been on forums for different things as I feel it's one of the greatest sources of information whn you speak with people in similar situations and have dealt with things you have not. It's also a great way to engage with people who share the same passion or hobby. I learned the ins and outs of the muscle car world and how to build a car to make huge power utilizing different parts, bugets, etc. Still have my weekend car and am grateful for the knwledge gained from a forum. Now I belong to DIY forums to learn different skills with home improvements and repairs lol and that has been great as well. So naturally, when I did some serching on Bulldogs and came across this forum I was beyond ecstatic! I lurked for a while until I got Rocco. My gf and friends always know I'm researching something on some forum whenevr they see my face buried into my phone. Then they all wonder why I know so much about specific topics. I am by far on this forum more than any other because I love it! The knowledge I've gained in 2 short months is incredible and beneficial to the care of Rocco. I know things about bulldogs I never would have heard elsewhere. My hope is that in the future, I will have the knowledge to help others in need. That's what it's all about.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Me and my memory... I bet it was [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] who directed me to EBN, I'm terrible with details:ashamed: My husband found her youtube site and we used to watch her videos all the time:) And Cheryl, the people that says hurtful things... they don't know what they're talking about, they clearly have never felt the love and compassion for an animal the way you do, and they don't deserve to. You're the best:)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Me and my memory... I bet it was [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] who directed me to EBN, I'm terrible with details:ashamed: My husband found her youtube site and we used to watch her videos all the time:) And Cheryl, the people that says hurtful things... they don't know what they're talking about, they clearly have never felt the love and compassion for an animal the way you do, and they don't deserve to. You're the best:)

He always defended me! For those of you who are wondering.... I posted seizure videos, because they are such a great learning tool for those of us who are dealing with k9 epilepsy. Riaan was always so encouraging...I honestly thought the author behind the words was female at first. Down the road I learned the truth, we became FB friends, and he introduced me to Petra. And I introduced her to EBN!!

~Disclaimer~ Sent from Mission Creek Women's Correction Center for trying to steal an iphone, using my prison issued GT-P5113 and Tapatalk Free, because I refuse to pay for another upgrade to Tapatalk Pro.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
He always defended me! For those of you who are wondering.... I posted seizure videos, because they are such a great learning tool for those of us who are dealing with k9 epilepsy. Riaan was always so encouraging...I honestly thought the author behind the words was female at first. Down the road I learned the truth, we became FB friends, and he introduced me to Petra. And I introduced her to EBN!!

I can see why you would think he's a girl, he's a very soft and sensitive person:) especially when it comes to dogs. He will always stick up for people that truly cares for their animals no matter what, one of his best qualities:heart:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I can see why you would think he's a girl, he's a very soft and sensitive person:) especially when it comes to dogs. He will always stick up for people that truly cares for their animals no matter what, one of his best qualities:heart:

He had his photo posted for his avatar, but the sweetness behind his comments made me wonder. You are a lucky girl Petra. He is very genuine and kind hearted. Plus, he sounds like Arnold!!

~Disclaimer~ Sent from Mission Creek Women's Correction Center for trying to steal an iphone, using my prison issued GT-P5113 and Tapatalk Free, because I refuse to pay for another upgrade to Tapatalk Pro.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.