What brought you to English Bulldog News?

swag0522

Nov 15, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewtus
Found a link to it on Facebook, but love being able to read about other bulldog owners and their "babies" and also all the advice and information!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
The search for knowledge about my bully and I found both knowledge and friends

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
I got Forde in 2009 and would have questions about everything ........when searching online, EBN would always come up as having answers to what I was asking about.....I would look and then leave , I think I actually joined in 2011 but hardly ever looked at site...then a few months ago I was checking on something and saw EBN and took time to see all it has to offer and I AM HOOKED :)

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I got Forde in 2009 and would have questions about everything ........when searching online, EBN would always come up as having answers to what I was asking about.....I would look and then leave , I think I actually joined in 2011 but hardly ever looked at site...then a few months ago I was checking on something and saw EBN and took time to see all it has to offer and I AM HOOKED :)

ME TOO!!

Stang

Jun 24, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thunder
Without a doubt, the vast amount of information and the great participants.

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I went on a google search when I was trying to find the best food to feed Winston! EBN popped up and then there was no turning back! Love this site so much and I have no idea what I would do without it! :heart::heart:

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
It all started that one night in July 2011 when I found my :angle: on the side of the road half dead!!! And boy my life hasn't been the same since. .

I <3 EBN! ! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Awe!!! So glad your Angel found their forever home!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I googled English Bulldogs & EBN kept coming up. I was looking for info regarding food, but I have learned so much more!!! I can't tell you how thankful I am for this site, you guys are a wealth of information & support ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
I was looking online for information on EBD and went to another site first...registered there but didn't 'feel the love' and so I went back to my search and found EBN. I checked the site out and I was hooked! Such nice people here and so MUCH information! I felt like I had hit the jackpot! I love it here!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I was dong research on English bullies hoping to learn as much as I could before getting Brie. I found this site and was so amazed at how much everyone knew as well as how much it showed that everyone really cared. You can find many sites w decent info, but to have an abundance of knowledge and ppl w true compassion ...that is EBN. I'm proud to be a member here :2thumbs:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I was doing general bully reasearch trying to asorb as much information as I could and it came up in a google search. Once I clicked on the link and saw how much infor was here I just knew I had to join.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The vet showed me an xray of our Buster and it fascinated me at how odd Bullys are built. That weekend I googled English Bulldog Anatomy and found this site. Opened up a new world for me. Never expected anything like this site. The GREAT people on here make it what it is and an infinitesimal amount of information about the greatest breed ever.

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Google initially brought me to it then I browsed and saw all this amazing information on here, so tada here we are no longer just browsers but contributing members learning more each day!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.