What brought you to English Bulldog News?

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thanks everyone, all of your stories are wonderful to read.

I went from being a confirmed computer hater who would never consider
joining any community and very suspicious of people that do...to being
an EBN addict! It's official too, [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] just awarded me so
:p

In researching better quality food and what bulldogs needed specifically,
got a link to EBN.

I was drawn to the warm, wonderful & kind people who also happened to
be fun and funny!

Also knew I'd fit right in with all the smart a**es
:2thumbs:

Since everything about bulldogs is here, I never go anywhere else.

"Hi...my name is Texas Carol and I'm an EBN addict."

FaddieMaddie

Oct 11, 2012
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Madison
I came across this site while looking for a needed supply list, for Madison, when we brought her home. It has become my first go to when I need info. Every concern I have had has been discussed in a forum. I am still learning all the site has to offer. I came across the rescue stories the other day. Very touching.

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
I came across the EB Forum on FB. I joined I love English Bulldogs and was recommended to come to this site since I had become a bullie Momma for the first time. I knew a little about the breed. That they had health issues due to heat and having health issues. I came on here and found such helpful information and made good friends that helped me with questions. I'm not on here as often as I like but I know if I ever need help I can count on this forum to guide me in the right direction. I greatly appreciate all the help. It has not only made me a better bullie Mom but it has also inspired me to help my local bulldog rescue, San Antonio Bulldog Rescue. Thank you everyone!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Well it's kind of your fault lol. I had gotten my 2 babies from the breeder, and he sent me home with a bucket of Royal Canin, I asked him if it was a good food, and he told me it was excellent, I brought them to my vet for a checkup, the day I brought them home, and also asked her if it was a good food, and since she sells it, she told me it was. Not convinced, because I had read the label, and because I had fed my Jack Russell Go Natural, I began reading labels, investigating, researching, and Googling dog foods, looking for a more nutritional food for my babies. That's when I found the link or the EBN forum came on, I can't remember, but I clicked on it, and then signed up, and found the dog food rating forum, and I've been on here ever since. So you see this is clearly your fault, and I'm glad I found you guys . This site is great , the people are great, caring, and I've learned so much about my babies, and enjoy sharing my stories, and hearing everyone's stories , as well as helping people on topics I know about as well.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
In the months leading up to us finding a breeder we would look up bully questions on the net and these forums kept coming up. Joining was a no brainer. And we are truly greatfull to have this community for support and share our experiences with other bulldog lunatics like us.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Bulldog health.
When we decided to go with a bully, we started reading everything we could on them. Find out about their various "special needs", and that brought us here.
This site should be a must read for all future bully owners. Just a ton of info.
Also, it's a great community. Best forum I've ever joined.

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Well there's a forum for everything. I think i googled bulldog forum and this was probably the first one. :cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I was searching for every little bit of bulldog information before I got my Lola and I came across this page in a search engine. It has been the best learning site I have ever been a part of!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
I found the site because I wanted to read everything I could about Bulldogs to prepare for my fur baby's arrival and every time I googled with my questions the site that came up with the best answers was EBN. And the people were always so knowledgeable and enthusiastic. I am pretty shy so spent the first several months just reading and learning ( aka lurking) then got enough confidence to start posting. I have never belonged to an online group before and had no idea what I was doing ( still don't sometimes) but everyone is always so helpful. I felt so at home because no one is judging you when you don't know something just there always supporting everyone in a kind way. Then there is this little addiction I have called "Bulldog fever" and this is the one place I can talk about Bullies, read about them look at pics and videos of them and talk some more about them and no one thinks I am nuts like my "in the flesh" friends think. :yes: Oh and when I read the hospice stories I cried like a baby and hugged Miss Tallulah and promised her I would always try to do my part to try and make things a little better for our hospice sponsored fur babies. And I also promised her I would make a commitment to donate something no matter what to each and every fundraiser that EBN sponsors. Her Bully butt wiggles and slobbery kisses tells me she approves of our plan.

flkjr2

Nov 24, 2012
Florissant, Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
Z
A google search "best food for english bulldogs".... I had a feeling that Eukanuba wasn't the best food...turns out its one of the worst...smh I fed this to my last bulldogs and really thought I was doing them good. The commercials, eukanuba being in the vets office...and then of course...the Eukanuba dog show!! LOL I figured this HAD to be great food....smh!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
i became aware of this site just scrolling through the internet looking for information on English Bulldogs. My dog, Chumley, was having head tremors and I found a load of information on this site. Once i started exploring the forums i was hooked! Everything you need to know can be found right here. The people are friendly and informative. I am still unsure how to navigate everything correctly but im learning and theres always people here who are more than happy to help!

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
It all started that one night in July 2011 when I found my :angle: on the side of the road half dead!!! And boy my life hasn't been the same since. .

I <3 EBN! ! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
I have always wanted a EB since I was a kid but I am the type of person that does a lot of research and usually asks a lot of questions. So, one morning after work and approaching my 45th birthday I decided to that this may be the time to get an EB. It seemed like every time I did a Google search for a specific question it lead me here. So I believe that when all roads lead you to a single point - thats where you should be. I have learned quite a bit from the other members and I will continue to learn as we go. Great information = great site. Thanks EBN!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online