What brought you to English Bulldog News?

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
What Brought You To English Bulldog News
by Bulldogs4me

It was a sunny and hot California day and I was home alone the bulldogs were sleeping and I was very busy cyber-stalking bulldogs on Facebook when out of the clear black-n-white text of the page were the most beautiful words .... "you should go to englishbulldogsnews.com I'm sure they can help you" .... though the message was not for me (remember I was cyber-stalking bulldogs at that moment) I rushed right over to see this place they were talking about where you could find any topic on bulldogs answered within those cyber pages!! As I fumbled through the pages I realized no one had warned anyone here of my obsession with anything and everything bulldog and took the chance to sign up before you could all be warned!!

The End

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
What Brought You To English Bulldog News
by Bulldogs4me

It was a sunny and hot California day and I was home alone the bulldogs were sleeping and I was very busy cyber-stalking bulldogs on Facebook when out of the clear black-n-white text of the page were the most beautiful words .... "you should go to englishbulldogsnews.com I'm sure they can help you" .... though the message was not for me (remember I was cyber-stalking bulldogs at that moment) I rushed right over to see this place they were talking about where you could find any topic on bulldogs answered within those cyber pages!! As I fumbled through the pages I realized no one had warned anyone here of my obsession with anything and everything bulldog and took the chance to sign up before you could all be warned!!

The End

:ROFL:

I was just being the typical worry wart about EVERYTHING. i spent (and probably still do) every...single...night and day, googling something about scratches scars, diet, grooming, etc. i think at the time i was worried about Herman's ears and i think my first post was about ears and teething. but EBN had always come up in my worry wart searches. i guess the night before my birthday (which i probably had forgotten because i was too worried about Herman) is when I joined.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love reading all of your stories!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure if I'm on the right board but... I have been with Bulldog news since it was created but haven't been on alot. I love the information that everyone provides but I have such a hard time figuring out which board to go on so leave the site. There are so many different boards to go on how do you all figure it out? I would love to be on this site all the time but is there somewhere to figure this all out. Maybe its just me!
Roanne

What many do is log in and either go to community or what's new? It shows which board each thread is on. I usually look for interesting titles first and read, read, read. Replying is the easy part, with the quick reply box. If you want to start a new topic, just go to forum. Choose the forum that best suits your topic. Once there, click create a new topic.

If you are searching for your topics, click on forum and there is a drop down with my threads/my posts.

The rest of the stuff is for fun... the bully market, arcade, groups, bullytube, ect.

Articles come from the home page in sections.

Reading the tutorials forum is a great place to learn more about the other fun stuff.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
@desertskybulldogs I just watched your tail pocket video because I think my baby might need a little extra attention on that area too. Now what is the product that you use to clean and how often do you do it?

Now going back to the main topic! I found about this site also doing research online about EBD. I am a proud mother of a 14 week old little girl and knowing that the breed can have many challenges I wanted to have a great resource where I could learn more and be more educated on issues that I may face with her. I also like to know things before going to any doctor or vet.... for some reason I just don't always trust their opinions and as this thread has shown they are not always right.

I am enjoying reading every post and it has been helping me a great deal :) thank you all for being so friendly and welcoming!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@desertskybulldogs I just watched your tail pocket video because I think my baby might need a little extra attention on that area too. Now what is the product that you use to clean and how often do you do it?

Now going back to the main topic! I found about this site also doing research online about EBD. I am a proud mother of a 14 week old little girl and knowing that the breed can have many challenges I wanted to have a great resource where I could learn more and be more educated on issues that I may face with her. I also like to know things before going to any doctor or vet.... for some reason I just don't always trust their opinions and as this thread has shown they are not always right.

I am enjoying reading every post and it has been helping me a great deal :) thank you all for being so friendly and welcoming!

I use malecetic otic :)

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I was googling all sorts of information on bulldogs, and this one kept popping up. Eventually, after purchasing Remi and starting to feel a little overwhelmed, wanted to also give back to the community and offer advice when able to new puppy owners.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I had my Bulldogs for about 7 months, and was Googling, and researching Dog foods looking for information on Royal Canin , and I typed in what are the best brand of dog foods, and the EBN website came up, I joined it and have been addicted ever since. I'm learning a lot about the breed, everyone is very helpful with information, and I like that everyone helps each other with advice and experience, and that we watch out for each others babies, it's also nice to share our stories, and pictures. I'm enjoying this site a lot and having fun.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson brought me to EBN when I was doing my research. Once I found this place I've never left. Don't think I've missed a day actually. :bigeyes:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
My wife [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] found EBN when we were looking into getting an EBD, then one day at dinner she mentioned playing mahjong on here and something about an arcade...........the rest is history

M

mabel lou

I totally understand as I to have difficulty trying to figure out what is what on here. However I just click on just about anything and scroll down reading what is posted and then I start it all over again each morning. This site is extremely informative and wow I am just amazed at how much information one can get from here. I have no clue how I found this site but I am sure glad I did.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
EBN is a Vortex that sucks you in and keeps you! [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] - yes, just like Alice and Wonderland --- only it's the "White Bully" --- not the White Rabbit.... (nod to Babygirl....)

I can't remember EXACTLY how I got here -- but I sure know why I stay. We are a community of people who adore a very special breed of dog. And while that "capsule" description is pretty spot on --- I have gotten so much more here. I continue to post because I hope I can help someone else --- as you all have helped me.

Besides, one of my favorite people in the world is here. ;) Moo!

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
I was like a lot of people here, I wanted to see what the best dog food was so I googled "best bulldog food" and it brought me here. I love this site, been a EB owner/Dad for 14 years and I still am learning new things from all of you.

Members online

No members online now.