What brought you to English Bulldog News?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I was working around the house as usual one day and fell and hit my head. When I woke up I was on EBN and haven't been able to figure out how to get off ever since...:laugh:

OK,,,,, it was either that, or, LariP, she who must be obeyed, told me to join. :grumpa:

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I was working around the house as usual one day and fell and hit my head. When I woke up I was on EBN and haven't been able to figure out how to get off ever since...:laugh:

OK,,,,, it was either that, or, LariP, she who must be obeyed, told me to join. :grump:

:grumpa: Speaks

fortindycouple

Apr 28, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack
We searched the internet looking for any kind of information we could find on bulldogs, as we are new to this breed. We actually didn't even consider a Bulldog until Butler University introduced Blue III to our city at a game. From that point on, we researched like crazy. Actually became members here before we got Jack, but have just recently become active. This site is so much more helpful than any book, magazine article, or Internet information because it allows families to talk in realtime bulldog talk. There is no breed like this, and we are so happy, thrilled, and proud to be bulldog parents!!!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I was waiting for my Lola to be old enough to come home and I was nervous and scared! I had heard horror stories about EB and I wanted to make sure I was educated so Lola would have the best care. I got onto yahoo.com and started typing different things into the search box and it pulled up this site. I started reading and havent ever turned back. I dont need to search for anything anymore because this site has the answer and if it doesnt you just post and someone will help you! I love this site and the people on it!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well i got tired of taking sarah to the vet like every 2 weeks for yeast or something. i felt so helpless and stupid as i could not seem to fix her no matter what. well i got online and pulled up bulldog and this site came up and ive not looked back since. its so warm and informative and the people are the best. i have gone up in ranks to so that helps. :peace2: naw its a great site.

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
I did a random search one night when I was surfing the web. Until that night I had no idea that I was not alone in my obsession over my bully.

I wasn't really an avid user of the sight until recently, when Pan's allergies really started to act up.
I wanted to do what I could to help relieve his symptoms. It seemed like over night he went from an occasional itchy spell and ear infection, to chronic suffering.

So it was time to make a change and find out what all of my options were. I think I have a great vet, but I wanted other opinions. So back here I ended up.

You guys are a wealth of information, and you're more than willing to help and offer advise. Now I'm addicted to the site. And find myself giving advise too! Such a vicious circle...lol.

Hope you guys don't mind, but I think I'm here to stay! :tease:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I did a random search one night when I was surfing the web. Until that night I had no idea that I was not alone in my obsession over my bully.

I wasn't really an avid user of the sight until recently, when Pan's allergies really started to act up.
I wanted to do what I could to help relieve his symptoms. It seemed like over night he went from an occasional itchy spell and ear infection, to chronic suffering.

So it was time to make a change and find out what all of my options were. I think I have a great vet, but I wanted other opinions. So back here I ended up.

You guys are a wealth of information, and you're more than willing to help and offer advise. Now I'm addicted to the site. And find myself giving advise too! Such a vicious circle...lol.

Hope you guys don't mind, but I think I'm here to stay! :tease:

Quick! Close the door..we got a live one here! ...:ROFL: :ROFL:

:love:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I also found a site bulldoginformation that look like plausible site until you find that they recommend Royal Canin over raw feeding...Took their credibility away in an instant.

Mod85

Jun 23, 2011
Manitowoc, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson "Sammy"
Samson's case of pneumonia when he was a puppy a year ago! I needed solace and found it with other bulldog owners.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My bf and I were having trouble controlling Stiggy's allergies. Have never joined a forum back then but posted something on the pets section of another site I frequented for shopping tips. Needless to say all the posters weren't useful and sometimes rude. I remember one saying that they'd never get a brachycephallic breed because the issues weren't worth it, another said to return him before my bf and I get too attached, then some others were pushing for me to give them the breeder's info (!!!), assumingly, to bash them online. :nonono: The best advice someone (my gut tells me that it was my breeder under her username) did give was to find a bully dedicated forum. Googled and, voila!, addicted ever since. Actually, I tried another site before this but they asked for an entry fee which I thought didn't make sense if I couldn't even browse and see if it was worth it or not.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I was promised Nekkidness and Beer ! :sarcastic: but instead, I got Bullies ! (even BETTER!) :dance3:

RSCharlie

Jul 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Everyone says i need therapy for how much i care about my EB. I have owned dogs all my life, and as a kid dreamed of having an EB. Well, im 25 and my dream came true, And i cant explain it but i have never loved anything like i do for this dog ( sept for my wife, who tolerates this as much as she can :) ). So i spend a lot of my free time looking for anything EB related, and im very happy i found EBN!!! I don't have much experience but am always willing to share what i have learned in hopes of helping whoever i can.

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
Not sure if I'm on the right board but... I have been with Bulldog news since it was created but haven't been on alot. I love the information that everyone provides but I have such a hard time figuring out which board to go on so leave the site. There are so many different boards to go on how do you all figure it out? I would love to be on this site all the time but is there somewhere to figure this all out. Maybe its just me!
Roanne

Last edited:

welchmd

Aug 28, 2012
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ally
I stumbled upon the site in my search for more and more information. I have been lurking on the site for a few weeks trying to learn everything I could before bringing my bully baby home. This site and the people involved are awesome. I have learned so much and I think my sweet baby Ally (we got her 6 days ago) is off to the best start possible because of everything I've learned here. I log in every day to see what new information I can find and look at everyone's beautiful dogs. There is something super special about this breed and the commitment bulldog parents have for their fur babies. I am so happy to have found all of you.
:blush2: Ally.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.