Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What brought you to English Bulldog News?

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What brought you to English Bulldog News?

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post

HAHAHA and that doesn't include ME either!
    LOL I so Love it here!!! I'm always bragging about you guys

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Jennifer Clark;390319]LOL I so Love it here!!! I'm always bragging about you guys

Me too!!! EBN is more than bullies & their owners, it's ALL THAT...and a bag of chips!

Or...treats. Some of us are EBN lifers, I think.

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Texas Carol;390321]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Clark View Post
    LOL I so Love it here!!! I'm always bragging about you guys

Me too!!! EBN is more than bullies & their owners, it's ALL THAT...and a bag of chips!

Or...treats. Some of us are EBN lifers, I think.
    Definitely I was bragging to my vet Lmbo I told him if he ever needed to know anything about an EB to jump on this site and he'd find everything from treats to shampoo on here

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Matt
    Country
    United states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rocco
    Likes (Received)

I have always been on forums for different things as I feel it's one of the greatest sources of information whn you speak with people in similar situations and have dealt with things you have not. It's also a great way to engage with people who share the same passion or hobby. I learned the ins and outs of the muscle car world and how to build a car to make huge power utilizing different parts, bugets, etc. Still have my weekend car and am grateful for the knwledge gained from a forum. Now I belong to DIY forums to learn different skills with home improvements and repairs lol and that has been great as well. So naturally, when I did some serching on Bulldogs and came across this forum I was beyond ecstatic! I lurked for a while until I got Rocco. My gf and friends always know I'm researching something on some forum whenevr they see my face buried into my phone. Then they all wonder why I know so much about specific topics. I am by far on this forum more than any other because I love it! The knowledge I've gained in 2 short months is incredible and beneficial to the care of Rocco. I know things about bulldogs I never would have heard elsewhere. My hope is that in the future, I will have the knowledge to help others in need. That's what it's all about.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Me and my memory... I bet it was @Libra926 who directed me to EBN, I'm terrible with details My husband found her youtube site and we used to watch her videos all the time And Cheryl, the people that says hurtful things... they don't know what they're talking about, they clearly have never felt the love and compassion for an animal the way you do, and they don't deserve to. You're the best
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Petra View Post
    Me and my memory... I bet it was @Libra926 who directed me to EBN, I'm terrible with details My husband found her youtube site and we used to watch her videos all the time And Cheryl, the people that says hurtful things... they don't know what they're talking about, they clearly have never felt the love and compassion for an animal the way you do, and they don't deserve to. You're the best
    He always defended me! For those of you who are wondering.... I posted seizure videos, because they are such a great learning tool for those of us who are dealing with k9 epilepsy. Riaan was always so encouraging...I honestly thought the author behind the words was female at first. Down the road I learned the truth, we became FB friends, and he introduced me to Petra. And I introduced her to EBN!!

~Disclaimer~ Sent from Mission Creek Women's Correction Center for trying to steal an iphone, using my prison issued GT-P5113 and Tapatalk Free, because I refuse to pay for another upgrade to Tapatalk Pro.

Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    He always defended me! For those of you who are wondering.... I posted seizure videos, because they are such a great learning tool for those of us who are dealing with k9 epilepsy. Riaan was always so encouraging...I honestly thought the author behind the words was female at first. Down the road I learned the truth, we became FB friends, and he introduced me to Petra. And I introduced her to EBN!!
    I can see why you would think he's a girl, he's a very soft and sensitive person especially when it comes to dogs. He will always stick up for people that truly cares for their animals no matter what, one of his best qualities

Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I can see why you would think he's a girl, he's a very soft and sensitive person especially when it comes to dogs. He will always stick up for people that truly cares for their animals no matter what, one of his best qualities
    He had his photo posted for his avatar, but the sweetness behind his comments made me wonder. You are a lucky girl Petra. He is very genuine and kind hearted. Plus, he sounds like Arnold!!

~Disclaimer~ Sent from Mission Creek Women's Correction Center for trying to steal an iphone, using my prison issued GT-P5113 and Tapatalk Free, because I refuse to pay for another upgrade to Tapatalk Pro.

Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

He had his photo posted for his avatar, but the sweetness behind his comments made me wonder. You are a lucky girl Petra. He is very genuine and kind hearted. Plus, he sounds like Arnold!!
    LOL, I love it when other people than me thinks he sounds like Arnold too... I remember our very first phone call... I told him exactly that, lol. He secretly like it A LOT I'm very lucky, he and the dogs are my only family and my best friends down here, I don't know what I would do without them

Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

LOL, I love it when other people than me thinks he sounds like Arnold too... I remember our very first phone call... I told him exactly that, lol. He secretly like it A LOT I'm very lucky, he and the dogs are my only family and my best friends down here, I don't know what I would do without them
    I saw the video that you posted of the "rowing" incident. It was very cute. You have a wonderful laugh.

Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

I saw the video that you posted of the "rowing" incident. It was very cute. You have a wonderful laugh.
    Aww, that was such a good day I almost fell off the boat laughing, he really can't row... at all... we got nowhere. I rowed to the spot where he started and we just went around and around, lol. With the hours he has spent by the rowing machine at the gym you'd think he would be able to row... at least a little

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Remove Ads