Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: What brought you to English Bulldog News?

Real Name
    United States
    panhandle of Florida
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What brought you to English Bulldog News?

i randomly stubbled across it. i wanted to find out more about this breed because i don't know everything. i also enjoy forums with nice people and this forum has a lot of them
    You can follow me on
    Instagram: redcody318

2. Likes 2BullyMama, Texas Carol liked this post
    Sri Lanka
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nine yet
    Likes (Received)

A simple google search for bulldgog forums!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rosie or Primrose
    Likes (Received)

A few years ago I wanted to learn about the breed My GrandMuM had them , I had just retired and My bucket list was a OEB PERIOD and a Camaro and to move from Toronto to anywhere the taxes were cheaper then $ 6600. a year for 35 ft frontage .
    I had moved only twice in my entire life so it was huge for me but I figured a Wee little female bully would help with all of that and that that Bully would look good sitting in a Black 2010 Camaro tongue dribbling goo, jowls flapping all down the side as we drove to the new to us house 4 plus hrs north or Toronto .
    I came here to learn was always a shy kinda guy ( Honest ) so did not ask many questions just read and read and read more , I finally with help from My new ability to speed read here picked out a wonderful wee female Bully named Matilda or Tilly she was 8 weeks old the adventure began !
    I got established with a wonderful vet up here ( actually before I moved phoned to make sure they had dealt with Bulldogs in there practice before and asked for references to call ) that led to a amazing relationship with Anne My vet and another OEB that was in need of help she was a senior dog and My vet wondered as I knew so much about the breed due to this site and of course My speed reading ability if I had room for a wonderful dog named Diva , I picked her up that day in the Camaro with Tilly -008-800x589-jpg The pic is there first day Diva came to her forever home on our back deck.
    I spent a day cleaning the Camaro due to all that jowl flapping and had the most wonderful time in my life due to My coming here , I now come here because of the people here Many I consider close friends yet we have never met , I have cried with them for them and I would bet they have done the same for Me especially after Tilly and Diva passed on to the rainbow bridge
    I still have a wee female Bully, Primrose or Rosie , you will see many pics here of her and my past bullies here , and My 4 other dogs ( non-bullies but all saves ) I still come to learn all the time and Help if I can to any that join this wonderful place for all things Bully and there human pets .

...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

5. Likes Manydogs liked this post
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Remove Ads