spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Yes, that's her full registered name. :D

But anyway, I just got home from work and took her to potty and she wet like she always does in the afternoons. Well she followed me inside afterwards and I started back up the stairs and noticed that she wasn't weaving in and out of my legs like she typically does. So I went back down to the basement and she was sitting at the french doors sniffing from left to right as far as she could without moving from her sit. I opened the door and she darted to the far end of the yard where she's left her mine field of :poo: and added to the collection. Other than sniffing the ground when she needs to pee, this is the first time I've noticed her signal for the other. She's already going from about 11 p.m. until 6:30 a.m, from 7:30 a.m. until noon, and 12:30 until 4:30/5:00 for the most part without accidents in her crate (she's had 2 after lunch in the past week, but that's it in 2 weeks). It's refreshing to see that at only 9 weeks, she seems to get it.

***knock on wood, I probably just jinxed the whole thing.

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:bravo: I always found that the girls seemed to catch on faster than the boys!! Let's hope this fantastic progress continues!!! :yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
What a good girl. She's trained you to read her signals!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Ellie is indeed very smart! I'm going to read this post and re-read it again to Tate and Finn, maybe they will learn somethin'!!:bang:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good job Ellie Mae!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I LOVE that name! lol Miss McPigglesworth, sounds like a name the British nanny in a Disney movie would have.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEA!!!
sign0173.gif

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
...the VERY good news is that you were tuned into your pup and caught on to her signals! You are setting her up for success!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.