Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Another Rough Day!

oh my i was wondering bout this. im so glad tubbs is ok. we have these outages to but thanks goodness it didnt hit us. i thought what would we do to cool sarah down. the boys have pools outside but im sure the water is hot. it scared me of her getting so hot. also we have a well so no power means no water either. we are going to get a generator for times such as these so we dont have to worry bout sarah. i worry for the people here and other places who still have no power. bf mom was without for 2 days. last time we lost power for the night thanks goodness it was cool and we opened windows.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

My husband and I were talking about this issue. It's 2012. All of our lines are buried under ground, doesn't it make sense to do this everywhere? our electric has hardly ever gone out. Only for very short period of time, if main lines have gone down that supply us somewhere distant. I think the government could use this as a stimulus to create jobs. It would save money in the long run too. all those guys out there now trying to restore power could be at home enjoying the power like everyone else. Just saying
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Bulldog(s) Names
    jameson and titan
    Likes (Received)

i have underground lines also...i have lost power once in 5 years of living in my condo and that was the huge snowstorm we had in october last year. i actually didn't lose it till the next day when they had to shut the power to fix the power...any issues are always a ways down the road where the lines come up to the street

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson The Bold
    Likes (Received)

Poor guys ! I'm very happy to hear the power is back for your parents and yourselves. Good job Tubs toughing it out !Good sport ! I hope everything starts turning out better in your and surrounding neighborhoods. Take care and God bless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads