London Olympics Bulldog shirt!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh this so IRKS me ! ! ! as when we were bouncing names around for our little HERSHEY, I tried to convince the wife to let me name him 'LONDON' and to see a shirt with a bully and London! GRRRRRRR, well I'll have to find a HERSHEY shirt w/ a bulldog I guess and be happy about it :) :) :)

Sureeeeeeee! Blame it on your wife! :laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
me?? LOL I know that there are numerous bulldog tshirts available at the moment..all with unionjacks on because of the olympics :) they sell fast though xx

The Bulldog is the national breed so it is being put on lots of promotional stuff at the moment :)
Chris has 3 tshirts with bullys on so far, connor 2 and me 2 :D

:pics:

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I tried to get that shirt but it's sold out........got a hoodie from a competitor ....not as cute as the bulldog colored in with the union jack but a bulldog with the Olympic rings underneath.....
4cbdd66d-4de7-d8fd.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Biogirl71

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I tried to get that shirt but it's sold out........got a hoodie from a competitor ....not as cute as the bulldog colored in with the union jack but a bulldog with the Olympic rings underneath.....
4cbdd66d-4de7-d8fd.jpg

Oh that one is cool too! Now I want both!

And [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] - as soon as you get that shirt, we better see a picture posted of you in the shirt and your awesome pants! :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.