London Olympics Bulldog shirt!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I have been watching the Olympic trials in swimming and I noticed one of the swimmers wearing a t-shirt with an English Bulldog on it in the design of the UK flag! It is so cool! It is a Speedo shirt. I think I am going to get one for me and for the husband.

bulldog london.jpg

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I want one of these too..

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
me?? LOL I know that there are numerous bulldog tshirts available at the moment..all with unionjacks on because of the olympics :) they sell fast though xx

The Bulldog is the national breed so it is being put on lots of promotional stuff at the moment :)
Chris has 3 tshirts with bullys on so far, connor 2 and me 2 :D

​BRAGGARD!! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION], didn't you know that you are our official Olympic representative here at EBN?? we demand to know all the inside scoop on the London games this summer from you!:smoochwink:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Oh this so IRKS me ! ! ! as when we were bouncing names around for our little HERSHEY, I tried to convince the wife to let me name him 'LONDON' and to see a shirt with a bully and London! GRRRRRRR, well I'll have to find a HERSHEY shirt w/ a bulldog I guess and be happy about it :) :) :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online