Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My 5 month old Eb wheight??

They both look great to me. Diesel is just a big boy, but doesn't look over weight.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hank
    Likes (Received)

Thank you to everyone feels good to hear from other bulldog lovers

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hank
    Likes (Received)

How trustworthy and reliable is AKC DNA test kit

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My 5 month old Eb wheight??

@xxPAKIxx I personally think the DNA tests are a load of crap. I've known people with high quality show dogs that they know for a fact are purebred because the dogs are all their lines, and it would say they had some random breeds in there. I've read articles like that too. I personally wouldn't waste my money.

Diesel is a beautiful dog. Like everyone has said, bullies come in all shapes and sizes. My 3 year old only weighed 37 lbs at the vet today..she's all lean muscle. Diesel looks beautiful and happy. Maybe a bit pudgy, but if you just keep an eye on him it should be okay. Bullies are prone to being overweight.

Real Name
    Frank
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bongo
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xxPAKIxx View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm actually in the same boat like Antonio here, I purchase my bulldog from a high end pet store (first dog, I honestly didn't know anything about puppy mills)... And I also am wondering about my bullies size. He's going to be 6 months in a week and weighs almost 50 lbs..... I was Wondering if he's purebred or not.....
    I would question his age actually one thing that I know pet stores do is they don't feed there pups a lot to keep them small puppy size and adorable because that's what people want to buy. He looks closer to a 8 months size. You got him now love him and don't worry about the past just love him lots.

Sent from my iPad
    Frank & Bongo
    Thanks,
    Frank & Bongo

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hank
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fbjdd View Post
    I would question his age actually one thing that I know pet stores do is they don't feed there pups a lot to keep them small puppy size and adorable because that's what people want to buy. He looks closer to a 8 months size. You got him now love him and don't worry about the past just love him lots.

Sent from my iPad
    Frank & Bongo
    Oh believe me he gets tons of loving

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hank
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by laurendoodler View Post
    @xxPAKIxx I personally think the DNA tests are a load of crap. I've known people with high quality show dogs that they know for a fact are purebred because the dogs are all their lines, and it would say they had some random breeds in there. I've read articles like that too. I personally wouldn't waste my money.

Diesel is a beautiful dog. Like everyone has said, bullies come in all shapes and sizes. My 3 year old only weighed 37 lbs at the vet today..she's all lean muscle. Diesel looks beautiful and happy. Maybe a bit pudgy, but if you just keep an eye on him it should be okay. Bullies are prone to being overweight.
    Yea, my girlfriend tells me Who cares we ain't gonna love him any less... I just wanted to please my OCD mind lol.... thanks for the feedback.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads