My breeder said I should hold off as long as possible she does strongly believe that if neutered too soon it will affect the males potential growth. So I'm going to wait till about 18 months as long as Bongo is good.
Sent from my iPhone using
Frank & Bongo
Good luck with everything there will always be two groups on this decision so it's what works best for you.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD