cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I would like to say that quite often Wilson needs his bumm cleaned because he doesn't pinch off that last piece of poo, and then yes, his back end stinks. Maybe your friend smelled the wrong end? Sorry couldn't resist. :laugh:

eWWWWW, that is really grody! But that's what Finn does too! like this a.m., he pooped on the floor and i cleaned it up only to find another piece of crap a couple feet away! Yuk, ewww, but...whatever, he's my baby and thank goodness for floor cleaner :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
eWWWWW, that is really grody! But that's what Finn does too! like this a.m., he pooped on the floor and i cleaned it up only to find another piece of crap a couple feet away! Yuk, ewww, but...whatever, he's my baby and thank goodness for floor cleaner :)
No kidding! I thought I was done wiping bumms 30 years ago, but nooooooo. :laugh: He's like little rabbits size turds. I remember the first time I picked one up too, thought it was piece of kibble. It squished in my fingers. GAG! :laugh:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Nothing more to add here except that often People smell worse than dogs!! This is coming from a nurse!! How about that yeast smell from the fat roll of an obese person on a hot day. :bad::barf:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Nothing more to add here except that often People smell worse than dogs!! This is coming from a nurse!! How about that yeast smell from the fat roll of an obese person on a hot day. :bad::barf:

HA! Welcome to my every day at work. We're moving to another building this week, we're all losing our offices and moving into cubes. I told my boss I want hazard pay if he expects me to sit near her. She is such a nice lady! But sometimes I just want to douse her in Febreeze.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The better the food the less ANY dog would smell.... food has a lot to do with the odor on a dog/cat

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.