Vacation troubles?

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
We are taking Otis with us for our two week vacation starting this friday afternoon, just purchased Otis a "life jacket" and plan to have him in the lake and boat as much as possible.

OP
mygirlsmomma

mygirlsmomma

Feb 14, 2012
Lake Stevens
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Where are you going that it's going to be that hot? Must be another state because it sucks here -- weatherwise -- right now on BOTH sides of the mountains!

These two would LOVE a camping trip! But we do our camping in dog friendly hotels and resorts. hee hee

We are going to E. WA!!!! (FAVORITE!!) Over by Moses Lake- it's usually around 90 degrees when we go there, hopefully this year will be no different.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Then by all means take her with you! I got our camper pool at Babies R Us as it was much smaller than the ones you'd get at Walmart or Target, etc. We got a 5 gal orange bucket from Home Depot and fill that with water for the pool. Other campers get a good laugh when they're walking by and Wilson sitting in his pool watching them walk by. :laugh:

I am currently looking for a pool for Finn and Tate to splash around in too. So you got yours at Baby R US...is it one of those blow up kind or the hard plastic?

[MENTION=4303]mygirlsmomma[/MENTION] , so you're gonna take Ellie with you afterall? Cool!! I'd love to take the boys camping one of these days too.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I am currently looking for a pool for Finn and Tate to splash around in too. So you got yours at Baby R US...is it one of those blow up kind or the hard plastic?

@mygirlsmomma , so you're gonna take Ellie with you afterall? Cool!! I'd love to take the boys camping one of these days too.

Henny, I got our camping one at BrU because it's much smaller than the regular ones. I got the regular size one at Walmart. Target might have them too. It's a hard plastic. I don't recommend the blowup one....:laugh:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], Oh, i see...smaller one for camping but reg size for home! okay, and no blowing up kind:up:. That's good, i have a lot of hot air but not that much!:whistle:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO, Oh, i see...smaller one for camping but reg size for home! okay, and no blowing up kind:up:. That's good, i have a lot of hot air but not that much!:whistle:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Finn doesn't have a good reputation with soft plastic items. You'd needs lots of hot air for all the holes he'd put in it! Yes bigger one for home. I keep seeing these purple ones with fishes on the bottom, I must find that one. :up:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard

We got our small one at PetSmart or Petco. It has dog bones molded into the plastic. hee hee Less than ten bucks. And it is MUCH smaller than the smallest blue plastic pools at say, WalMart.

P3290041.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
We got our small one at PetSmart or Petco. It has dog bones molded into the plastic. hee hee Less than ten bucks. And it is MUCH smaller than the smallest blue plastic pools at say, WalMart.

View attachment 23082

this is the one i'm planning to get...saw it online at Petsmart for $9.99! i think it will do the job :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online