AKC Name

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Woohoo, one step closer. I just got an email from our breeder asking for Renzo's name for his AKC Registration.

His official name is Texkota's Gunny Renzo.

I've been using Texkota as my user name for awhile now, I'm from Texas, my wife is from North Dakota, we have one daughter that was born in Texas and one that was born in North Dakota, hence the name Texkota.

Gunny is from the breeder they give all of their pups Marine Corps themed names. Renzo is what we will call him.

T Minus 16 days and counting.:dance3::dance3:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How exciting for you! Makes it seem much more official doesn't it?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I like the name, plus it is getting close, counting the days.

Mountainlover

Jun 19, 2012
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thanks for explaining how you came up with the name. I never know what to put on those papers! In fact, we never submitted them for our Frenchie because I couldn't come up with a name. Lame, I know!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I love the explanation of the name!! I bet you are all beyond excited right now!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Thanks for explaining how you came up with the name. I never know what to put on those papers! In fact, we never submitted them for our Frenchie because I couldn't come up with a name. Lame, I know!

Not lame, for Miilas I just put Miila. hahahahaha THAT is lame, but the papers are finally sent. I have no idea what to put for that stuff either. :(

OP
Texkota

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Thanks for all the nice complements, and yes I'm getting very excited. Except for the potty training thing, I hate that part. Renzo will be 12 weeks old when I get him so hopefully he's getting close, of course there's the whole new environment thing. We also have a Brittany Spaniel and he was the worst, I'd come home during lunch and there he is in his crate covered in poop and pee, and runny poop at that. I ended up buying a second crate because washing him and the crate during my lunch break was a bit overwhelming. Luckily I have my wife to help out this time, she's a stay at home Mom :) and rarely leaves for more than two hours at a time.

Now the whole coming up with a name thing was rather easy for me, you see I'm a genius my IQ is around 483, I had to get a bully so I'd have someone smart enough to talk to. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

OP
Texkota

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
OK since nobody here knows me yet, that last part was pure sarcasm, no offense intended. So does that make me fit right in?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online